Jim O'Connor's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"As one of Arizona's electors myself, I can attest to having received over 12,000 ema…"

Jim O'Connor replied Nov 20, 2016 to Arizona presidential electors report flood of pleas to reject Donald Trump

18 Nov 23, 2016
Reply by Barbara Smith

"Flake's quote will be remembered in two years when he is back again trying to fool A…"

Jim O'Connor replied Jul 16, 2016 to Senators NOT going to the GOP Convention

16 Jul 17, 2016
Reply by LaMont E. Andrews

"Brilliant article, well researched."

Jim O'Connor replied Mar 22, 2016 to What is our American economy? It is enslavement to them ...

1 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Jim O'Connor

"Strong and appropriate response. "

Jim O'Connor replied Jan 27, 2016 to Alex Meluskey Responds to Untrue Email

40 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Ben F

"Check this out and learn just how the GOP ESTABLISHMENT manipulates rules to hold on…"

Jim O'Connor replied Aug 19, 2015 to Defeating The GOPe Road Map – A Message to Donald Trump and Ted Cruz Supporters….

36 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Pat J

"She supported  his Presidential Campaign in 2008 against Obama."

Jim O'Connor replied Aug 11, 2015 to Carly Fiorina Makes Mincemeat of Katie Couric

7 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by John5319

"Excellent article and spot on."

Jim O'Connor replied Oct 31, 2014 to Why Should You Vote for THIS Candidate??

3 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by John5319

"Excellent reply! "

Jim O'Connor replied Oct 11, 2014 to Candidate for AZSOS misrepresents facts - Secretary Bennett sets the record straight‏

2 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Sandi Bartlett

"Thanks Jose for this timely report. I am sending out letters today to several hundre…"

Jim O'Connor replied Sep 5, 2014 to Can CD3's Grijalva Be Beaten?

5 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Your comments in general are spot on with one exception, Ducey did not "introduce hi…"

Jim O'Connor replied Aug 31, 2014 to Jones, Horne, Wilcox: Impressions from a campaign

5 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service