Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02's Discussions (168)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree with your assessment.  McSally won over scripted, Stepford-wife like Sinema."

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Oct 16 to The case for Liar's Poker - Senate Debate

25 Oct 17
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Amen Judy!"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Oct 16 to The case for Liar's Poker - Senate Debate

25 Oct 17
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Ugh.  Hate to see what is happening to Dems."

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Oct 14 to RADICAL CHICKENS COME HOME TO ROOST

5 Oct 14
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"President Trump asks us at all his fabulous rallies to VOTE REPUBLICAN! I support Pr…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Oct 14 to RADICAL CHICKENS COME HOME TO ROOST

5 Oct 14

"Isn't it self-evident that I know there is no GOOD in evil.  Good overcomes evil hen…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Sep 2 to Election in Chaos

16 Sep 2
Reply by Pat J

"NPV will be the demise of America as we know it.  Hope these people you mention will…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Sep 2 to Election in Chaos

16 Sep 2
Reply by Pat J

"Sure hope we can get this mess straightened out.  We are surrounded by people who wa…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Sep 1 to Election in Chaos

16 Sep 2
Reply by Pat J

"This is scary beyond belief. The Left's dream is to federalize all voting and this i…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Sep 1 to Election in Chaos

16 Sep 2
Reply by Pat J

"Thank you for NOT SUPPORTING ARTICLE V for the reasons you stated. As with our Const…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Aug 14 to Education and Federal Control

8 Aug 14

"Pres. Trump is so very unlikely to endorse Sheriff Joe.  Come on.  "

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Aug 9 to Ward campaign flyer uses Trump photo

76 Aug 9
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service