Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for NOT SUPPORTING ARTICLE V for the reasons you stated. As with our Const…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied yesterday to Education and Federal Control

8 yesterday
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Pres. Trump is so very unlikely to endorse Sheriff Joe.  Come on.  "

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Aug 9 to Ward campaign flyer uses Trump photo

76 Aug 9
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Would be nice. Thanks"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Aug 8 to This Should Help You Decide on Corporation Commission Candidates - or change your mind!

30 on Sunday
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Thanks for posting link to the State Treasurer debate. Who changed your mind? I was…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Aug 8 to This Should Help You Decide on Corporation Commission Candidates - or change your mind!

30 on Sunday

"I liked that  Sloan stood up to Glassman also.  Sloan, whom I have met at a LDD in K…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Aug 7 to This Should Help You Decide on Corporation Commission Candidates - or change your mind!

30 on Sunday

"This should be interesting.  Never a dull moment in Arizona politics! LOL"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied May 27 to Ken Bennett makes a plea

12 May 28

"Arizona Secretary of State web page. On left hand side hit elections; a drop down me…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied May 24 to Ken Bennett makes a plea

12 May 28

"Signed the petition for Ken Bennett.  Red4Ed was the straw!"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied May 24 to Ken Bennett makes a plea

12 May 28

"I too am enjoying watching Trump's moves.  And he is about 10 moves ahead of most li…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jan 5 to Elections Integrity: 2017, 2018, and beyond

8 Jan 5

"Good news but it is easy to be skeptical. Hope this helps us to clean up the voter r…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jan 5 to Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity gets green light to see data from Voter Registration records

4 Jan 5

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service