Myrna Lieberman's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I do  not have any faith in either candidate."

Myrna Lieberman replied May 9 to DUCEY’S CAVING INVITES BENNETT CHALLENGE

4 May 9
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"She supported the Medicaid expansion along with Gov Rick Scott in Florida  and John…"

Myrna Lieberman replied May 8 to Former Gov Brewer Endorses Candidate for Senate

11 May 9
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"She is still unemployed. She was unsuccessful  with President Trump so she keeps loo…"

Myrna Lieberman replied May 8 to Former Gov Brewer Endorses Candidate for Senate

11 May 9
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"McSally cannot debate and as you know kicked a woman out of a rally because she aske…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Apr 12 to Arizona is in Big Trouble - Chew on this

14 May 8
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"and if Joe Arpaio  does not leave the Republican race for the Senate , it will guara…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Apr 12 to Arizona is in Big Trouble - Chew on this

14 May 8

"There are so many people who voted based on personality or friendship. I am very con…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Apr 8 to Even GOP Loss Of Congress In 2018 Won't Doom Trump's Chances In 2020

3 Apr 8

"Arizona just voted for AZ swamp "

Myrna Lieberman replied Feb 28 to It Always Happens Like This - CD8 Special Election

17 Mar 1
Reply by Jacqueline Leslie

"I texted the campaign several days ago because of a facebook war about it. Yes, it i…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Aug 13, 2017 to Laurie Roberts of AZ Repugnant gets it right

21 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Michael Alexander

"I was on Facebook for about 2 hours arguing with people who were more concerned abou…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Aug 13, 2017 to Laurie Roberts of AZ Repugnant gets it right

21 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Michael Alexander

"Tea party Congressman  Salmon and Schweikert did not have the $ to run against McCai…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Aug 12, 2017 to Lemons: Trump Rally Leads to Facebook Spat as Kelli Ward Disses Trans Latina

1 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service