Clair VAN Steenwyk's Discussions (780)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"The Legislature can fix the Laws, but only the Voters can correct their Behavior and…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied on Friday to Ballot-harvesting, not just for California anymore...

11 on Saturday
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"AZ's Septic Tank has never been drained, just Career Politicians Re-Elected and or P…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied on Friday to Ballot-harvesting, not just for California anymore...

11 on Saturday

"AZ Legislators love passing bill with no teeth, this has been pointed out to them se…"

11 on Saturday

"Thank You, the problem is the Voters not supporting good candidates as well as takin…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied on Friday to Do Clair's numbers dismiss the problem?

8 on Friday
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Unfortunately they may get riled up as you say, however usually not to well informed…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied on Thursday to Do Clair's numbers dismiss the problem?

8 on Friday

"I've said over the years that the AZ Legislature has the Authority to deal with this…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Dec 5 to Do Clair's numbers dismiss the problem?

8 on Friday

"I fully understand why some would have a problem with my view on the last election a…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Dec 5 to Do Clair's numbers dismiss the problem?

8 on Friday

"AZ still allows Ballot Harvesting as well, and we saw the results in 2016 Maricopa C…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Dec 1 to OFFICIAL: California ‘Stole’ 7 GOP Seats After Election Due to ‘Ballot Harvesting’

8 Dec 2
Reply by Jack Wilborn

"People don't prepare for Primaries, they just hope all turns out right, I've said fo…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 30 to Legislators, Governors and the 10,000 plus invasion force.

17 Oct 31
Reply by Walter Myers

"I disagree, it's not the GOP but those who refuse to Fund those of us who step up to…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 29 to Legislators, Governors and the 10,000 plus invasion force.

17 Oct 31
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service