Clair VAN Steenwyk's Discussions (646)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"It's actually a good thing when they fire back as it means you're over the Target an…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied yesterday to PBS Superintendent Debate - our view from the couch

11 yesterday
Reply by Pat J

"Great Observations and by the way I must have pushed the button on some in LD 22 as…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied yesterday to PBS Superintendent Debate - our view from the couch

11 yesterday
Reply by Pat J

"We'll do our part to help Dr. Dowling win over Lesko and hope others in AZ will join…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied on Thursday to AZGOP Establishment: Eating it's own again. YUM! Pass the napkins

15 22 hours ago
Reply by Rose Sperry

"We'd welcome all the assistance given, remember I'm running not only against Livings…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied on Thursday to AZGOP Establishment: Eating it's own again. YUM! Pass the napkins

15 22 hours ago
Reply by Rose Sperry

"The lawsuit by Supt. Douglas was also attacked by I believe all but Branch, and we m…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied on Thursday to PBS Superintendent Debate - our view from the couch

11 yesterday
Reply by Pat J

"The challenge against Dr. Dowling has be canceled as to many signatures to remove, I…"

15 22 hours ago
Reply by Rose Sperry

"I realize that many in the GOP Establishment don't like their dirty laundry washed i…"

15 22 hours ago
Reply by Rose Sperry

"Her Endorsement pushed CD 8 Candidate over the top to now being the Rep. in CD 8, as…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied May 9 to Former Gov Brewer Endorses Candidate for Senate

11 May 9
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"She's done, however in AZ since most don't want to talk about her Real Record she ke…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied May 8 to Former Gov Brewer Endorses Candidate for Senate

11 May 9

"Jan Brewer brought us a Tax Increase even before being elected, gave us Common Core…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied May 8 to Former Gov Brewer Endorses Candidate for Senate

11 May 9

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service