Clair VAN Steenwyk's Discussions (702)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

"Lets all try to remember Purcell wasn't the real problem with the Lines, we had Inde…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied on Wednesday to New Primary Election Problems Found

2 on Wednesday
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Changing the mindset of the Party is a long term goal, however if all who know the T…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 14 to Thanks to these classy candidates

16 Sep 14
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I agree we had some real Constitutionally minded candidates at State & Federal L…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 14 to Thanks to these classy candidates

16 Sep 14

"I do blame the Maricopa County Recorder and hope others in the County and especially…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 13 to The Major Difference between Republicans and Democrats

17 Sep 13
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I believe an audit has been ordered, and since it's a statewide election the recount…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 13 to The Major Difference between Republicans and Democrats

17 Sep 13

"Totally Agree, but those in Power won't submit to the Orders of the Voters, they onl…"

17 Sep 13

"This Primary cycle in Maricopa County is a scam on the Voters, and not just in Maric…"

17 Sep 13

"The Politicians who won also for the most part spent the most and yes Lied to the Vo…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 11 to Thanks to these classy candidates

16 Sep 14

"I'm certain all who ran and lost thank you for thinking of them, and also Dr. Branch…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 11 to Thanks to these classy candidates

16 Sep 14

"We the People must Demand that in all close races where a few hundred or even a coup…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 9 to The Matrix of Clowns - more election upheaval

5 Sep 9
Reply by Jaspersgoat

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service