john powelson's Discussions (286)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"This is just the tip of the iceberg there are several factors at work in Cali that t…"

john powelson replied yesterday to A Prelude to 2020: How Democrats Stole Several Elections To Create Blue Wave Revealed

5 17 hours ago
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"It is unlikely that any of the Militia will be called upon to stop any of the Border…"

john powelson replied Oct 29 to Legislators, Governors and the 10,000 plus invasion force.

17 Oct 31
Reply by Walter Myers

"The truly sad part, Patricia, of this low number is that the majority, or should I s…"

john powelson replied Sep 14 to Thanks to these classy candidates

16 Sep 14
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"This Primary is what made AZ Purple!!!! We had some terrific conservative Constituti…"

john powelson replied Sep 14 to Thanks to these classy candidates

16 Sep 14
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I would be willing to bet the number of provisional ballots and those who were turne…"

john powelson replied Sep 13 to The Major Difference between Republicans and Democrats

17 Sep 13
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"There may not be a provision for a redo of the entire election but those who were se…"

john powelson replied Sep 13 to The Major Difference between Republicans and Democrats

17 Sep 13
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Ken Bennett is well enough known in Republican circles to get it done. The question…"

john powelson replied Aug 24 to !!ALERT!! BREAKING NEWS EXCLUSIVE!

12 Aug 25
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Never know do we. President Trump will never recoup what he spent, personally, on hi…"

john powelson replied Aug 24 to Gaynor goes full bore for AZSoS

7 Aug 24
Reply by Pat J

"Absolutely this guy is running for Gov. or Senate in coming terms this is a stepping…"

john powelson replied Aug 24 to Gaynor goes full bore for AZSoS

7 Aug 24
Reply by Pat J

"I doubt it. It seems to me that a State site should be able to handle several inquir…"

john powelson replied Aug 22 to !!ALERT!! BREAKING NEWS EXCLUSIVE!

12 Aug 25
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service