Russell Sias's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Angie, you saved me the trouble of reminding Mr. Kenny that of those current officer…"

Russell Sias replied Apr 12 to Arizona is in Big Trouble - Chew on this

14 May 8
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Thanks for the clarification.  Obviously, her article didn't tell the whole story. I…"

Russell Sias replied Mar 22 to Signature requirements set for 2018 candidate petitions - How it affects conservative candidates

3 Mar 22
Reply by Russell Sias

"Huh?  I quote the above SOS statement:  "...I’m confident our registration totals wi…"

Russell Sias replied Mar 21 to Signature requirements set for 2018 candidate petitions - How it affects conservative candidates

3 Mar 22
Reply by Russell Sias

"Let's back up a minute, and look again. At the big picture.  In an attempt to find t…"

Russell Sias replied Jan 10 to A Time for Choosing is Near

27 Jan 30
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"There is a statute of limitations on this stuff.  If an allegation is not made withi…"

Russell Sias replied Nov 11, 2017 to Multiple Standing Ovations for Judge Roy Moore

19 Nov 14, 2017
Reply by John5319

"Don't they also have a 1st amendment right to say what they please, even when it is…"

Russell Sias replied Aug 13, 2017 to Laurie Roberts of AZ Repugnant gets it right

21 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Michael Alexander

"Okay, just heard the scoop on the flyer.  It did depict the now, fairly famous pic o…"

Russell Sias replied Aug 12, 2017 to Laurie Roberts of AZ Repugnant gets it right

21 Aug 13, 2017

"Before we all jump to conclusions, has anyone ask Kelli directly whether she posted…"

Russell Sias replied Aug 12, 2017 to Laurie Roberts of AZ Repugnant gets it right

21 Aug 13, 2017

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service