This is a serious position and with everything we face with corruption and crimes in Washington, we need an independent thinking, knowledgeable person with strength and determination to honestly represent our values while there. Voters need to check out all of these candidates, then decide which one they prefer.  I will be writing about several other candidates, and I encourage others to as well.  We must be more engaged in evaluating those we elect in office.

Steve Montenegro is a candidate for Congress.  He continually boasts he is of “Constitutional” mindset and knowledge.   I like Steve and believe he is a good man.  However, I believe his understanding of the Constitution, and his position as a legislator with political integrity is seriously lacking.  I have had several conversations with him while visiting his LD 13.   He stood up in front of the group, trying to explain why he co-sponsored the Popular Vote for President and stumbled over questions.  I stood and asked why he supports destroying the Republic and our sovereignty and he told us that wasn’t happening.  I asked him who was superior, the federal government or the states?  He said the federal government.  I informed him how he was wrong with constitution references and he then said “Well, we are equal”.  Really?  Once again, I stood in front of the group and challenged his take on this.  Is this who we want to send to Washington?

If you are running for legislator of any state and will be taking the oath to support the constitution, then you damn well better Read it; Know it, and Understand it.  How can you be in the state legislature for over 8 years (each time promise to defend the constitution) and co-sponsor HB 2456, Agreement with the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote?  Unforgivable!  There were 45 legislators who co-sponsored this garbage, shameful.  Most were Republican.  You can find them here: https://legiscan.com/AZ/sponsors/HB2456/2016

Then Saturday evening, January 13, 2018, he goes on radio with John Rosato and claims he didn’t support this Bill.  This isn’t honest.   Although Steve later changed his mind, just presenting it, demonstrates complete ignorance and a willingness to steal your sovereignty and independence.  Not to mention the entire bill was unconstitutional since the Electoral College is IN THE CONSTITUTION and requires a constitutional amendment which no one in their right mind would support.  Maybe 2 campaign donations totaling $1830, from Constantine Querard and another $1284 Lisa Querard, Constantine’s wife had something to do with his support.

See https://followthemoney.org/entity-details?eid=6676721&default=c...

Randy Miller

LD21 PC

Views: 403

Replies to This Discussion

So I guess your going in a new direction includes removing your previous comments? I understand people not always being happy with comments, but if you believe in them and believe your approach to the situation in your comments is right, then why not leave them up?

I've accomplished want I needed to and just moving forward, believe you'll all do well with the subject at hand.

God Bless You; Van 

Randy, it's based on the circular nature of "quitters lose, and losers quit."  As long as VAN Steenwyk gets a free ride, he'll stay on the bus (read on the attack).  Given the slightest bit of irrefutable evidence from anyone unwilling to let him rant, and he'll run like a scalded cat.  That behavior is surely documented in DSM-5.  I predict, before he loses yet again in this race, some smart individual will publicly identify the term used for those who engage in repetitive and figurative self-flaggelation.  Finally, I suspect we'll find out his "new direction" is downward.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service