Ken Bennett is proud to announce that the Arizona Citizens Defense League PAC (AZCDLPAC) is endorsing his campaign for Governor of Arizona. 

Endorsement from the Arizona Citizens Defense League PAC (AZCDLPAC):

“The Arizona Citizens Defense League PAC is happy to endorse Ken Bennett for   Governor.

Ken Bennett's School Safety Operation Plan is the best option that has been proposed to stop an attack once it has started and to harden our schools to keep our children safe. Ken Bennett has made a strong pro-rights, pro-constitutional stand that will protect all Arizonan's.”

Drake Mitchell, Chairman,  Arizona Citizens Defense League PAC

Ken is honored to receive this endorsement because he shares the belief with AZCDLPAC and Arizonans that the right to keep and bear arms is one of our most sacred God given rights protected by the U.S. Constitution and any infringement is unacceptable.

The focus must be on putting guns where necessary to protect our children in our schools NOT remove guns.

Ken fully supports the second amendment, and if the people of Arizona elect him as Governor, NO bill containing language infringing on the Second Amendment will be welcome on the 9th floor.  

Paid for by Bennett for Governor Authorized by Ken Bennett

##### 

Note:  Ken Bennett still needs $5 donations to qualify for funding for Clean Elections.  Doug Ducey needs a challenger.  Please donate $5 if you haven't already at kenbennett.com and ask others to please do the same.  Ducey has been a feckless governor, at the beck and call of the McCain machine.  We must do better.

Views: 145

Replies to This Discussion

Drain the swamp

I like this candidate. He's doing a lot with very little.  I believe he would bring the same fiscal constraint to the Gov office.

Let the fun begin.  I really like the $5 candidates and my wife has agreed to kick in $5 each.  Looking forward to shaking Governor candidate Bennett's hand this coming Saturday in Benson.

If were not for a $5 candidate a RINO McCainite would just walk into office.  That is un-American.

Excellent! One might ask why Bennett and not Ducey. Check out what AZCDL thought about SB1519 that Steve Smith tried to push on to the citizens of Arizona all the time doing the Governor's bidding. We believe that Bennett would never try to push a bill like that one that violated several of the Bill of Rights. Go Bennett GO!

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service