...as He Hammers Washington Post Smears at Veterans Day Event

VESTAVIA HILLS, Alabama — Judge Roy Moore, the GOP nominee for the U.S. Senate here in Alabama, received a standing ovation from veterans and Republican supporters here at a public library at his first public event since the Washington Post smeared him earlier this week.

Moore’s condemnation of the Post came towards the end of a nearly 30-minute rousing speech honoring veterans and standing up for the principles of the United States just outside Birmingham here on Saturday morning.

“Now I want to address something that some people have come here to hear about,” Moore said in front 50 or so supporters, turning his attention to the giant pack of media who came to Alabama to report on this. “Shortly after becoming the Republican nominee for the United States Senate, the Washington Post began an attack on the Foundation for Moral Law, on my wife, and on me. For weeks, we read about my salary which they distorted, about taxes where they said we were paid money we never got. But we endured that.”

“Later, they came out and endorsed my opponent in this race,” he continued. “Just two days ago, the Washington Post published yet another attack on my character and reputation in a desperate attempt to stop my political campaign for the United States Senate. These attacks about a minor are completely false and untrue about something that happened nearly 40 years ago. But more than being completely false and untrue, they are very hurtful to me personally.”

“I’ve been married to my wife Kayla for nearly 33 years. We have four children. I have one daughter, and I have five granddaughters. I have the highest regard for the protection of young children,” Moore explained. “When I returned to Gadsen 40 years ago after military service, I went to work for the office of the District Attorney. As a student of the law, I have served in public office off and on for the last 40 years. To be attacked for allegations of sexual misconduct contradicts my entire career in law.”

“I wanted to make it clear to the media present and the people present, I have not provided alcoholic beverages—beer or anything else—to a minor. I have not been guilty of sexual misconduct with anyone,” he declared. “These allegations came only four and a half weeks before the general election on Dec. 12. Why now?”

Continue reading...

Companion link from Yellowhammer:  Quin Hillyer: Mitch McConnell helped create this mess in Alabama

This is a recent photo from the presidential election cycle. This woman worked for the Clinton campaign and is one of the accusers:.  

Another woman has said the WaPo offered her $1000 to make a similar accusation against Moore.  This is about as tawdry as it gets in politics.  Point the finger at the Democrats, the Republican establishment (McConnell, McCain) and the WaPo!

Views: 198

Replies to This Discussion

The need to repeal the 17th Amendment and bring control of the Senate back to the States is paramount.

Our founders knew full well that in order for this government to work the people needed representation and the States needed representation.  Hence we have the House of Representatives for the people and the Senate for the States.

Just as the people decide in their respected Congressional Districts who represents them in the House, the State Legislatures were to determine who represented the State in the Senate.  If the Senators were not properly representing the State they could be recalled immediately and replaced.

The 17th Amendment is what is causing the ineffectiveness of the Senate and thus prohibiting the proper functioning of our Government as a whole.

Everything I have ever read on the subject of pedophilia affirms that recidivism is 100%.  So

where was the judge the last 40 years?Another Democrat lie.  They tried to do it to Clarence Thomas,

but he fought back also.  I say, keep fighting Judge Moore.

AMEN!

Comment on our email this morning says it all:

"It only took the dems two weeks to turn the sex scandals of hollyweird around to the republicans." 

You want a sexual pervert. Here you go:

I remember the media just laughing these fondling in public activities off as if it was no big deal.

BTW, I saw a twitter pic showing the yearbook Moore allegedly signed.  His name is in different colored ink from the message. How convenient.

Updates on the Roy Moore issue:

Facebook photos of the "signed yearbook" shows two colors of ink on the message Moore supposedly wrote on a girls yearbook, indicating the signature was added later. Maybe 40 years later.

Accuser just did a back peddle on the claims of harassment: Deborah Gibson has deleted all of her accusations from social media.  Protecting herself from possible lawsuit, perhaps?

Woman who claims she was offered $1000 by Washington Post to make an accusation against Moore stands by her story.

David Brooks, CNN commentator and smear merchant for Hillary, concocted this whole story. For the dems or for McConnell? That's unclear.  Brooks runs Media Matters for America, the Soros funded smear organization.

Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, a man who knows Moore well, stands by Moore and refuses to play the game to roust Moore out of the race and substitute Luther Strange, the candidate who lost to Moore.

Two known politicians in Alabama who are very conservative planning to run in the primary were threatened with this kind of smear if they ran in the primary.  Both stayed out.  Threats from McConnell and his team of lears. 

Our dear Senator Flake says he will support the Democrat in that race.  Isn't that just what he does every day? Really nothing to see her except we wonder why anyone asks his opinion.

All we need to know is that McCain said he ... and possibly Flake ... voted FOR Hillary !!! The snakes from The Tree of Knowledge of Good and evil are alive and well ... fed from the forbidden apples. 

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service