Texas Lobbyist and Ted Cruz Operative Admits Origin of Campaign To Attack Donald Trump’s Wife…

[Editor: For those of you who think we pick on Cruz, we do.  Until recently, we only picked on Bush, Rubio, Kasich and all of the hand-picked-by-the RNC candidates!  If there is a legitimate story, we will publish it.  This is a legitimate story!  We don't pick on Trump because over 1000 other outlets and every Cruz fan on social media takes care of that.  Only conservative bloggers come clean on Cruz.  If the MSM did their job, which we and you have known for years that they don't, tabloids like the National Enquirer wouldn't have to do it for them.  This is a sad commentary on today's "press" once the most respected profession and given the title, The 5th Estate.  This story is wider and deeper than first expected and now includes FEC investigations of Beck's charity, Keep the Promise.]

"The National Enquirer has essentially baited the hook in a typical manner and one famously utilized by Andrew Breitbart."  UPDATE:  "A Breitbart reporter held the information but never released it; according to most common speculation because the owners/operators/editors of the outlet determined it was not in alignment with their political affiliations:

"For those of you less familiar with Twitter and “Hashtags” there was a considerable amount of apparent discussion under the hashtag “#TheThing“, where “The Thing” was knowledge of the Ted Cruz affairs."  [LINK]

This is a very big story and as it plays out, we will see that it has not been a secret amongst mainstream websites like Breitbart: 

In the current campaign war between the Ted Cruz and Donald Trump camps there have been multiple accusations of targeting spouses.  However, a video from early March clearly shows the Ted Cruz campaign origination to target Donald Trump’s wife Melania.

On Tuesday March 8th, Ted Cruz operative Andrea McWilliams, a Texas-based lobbyist, told Fox anchor Neil Cavuto that in light of former first lady Nancy Reagan’s death this week, “we should be looking at the first lady candidates, instead of just talking about the men.” (Watch Video @3:58)

More on this story at TCT HERE

Senator Ted Cruz does not actually/technically deny the allegations. Instead Cruz is attacking the story of them: “the attacks are garbage”, “the smears are false”, etc.  In essence, professional lawyer speak.

Yesterday the National Enquirer published an article claiming Senator Ted Cruz had multiple extramarital affairs. – Full Back Story Here – The leading hashtag on Twitter today is #CruzSexScandal.  Apparently the story was also briefly discussed on CNN.

Today Senator Ted Cruz obfuscated the scurrilous claims and strangely blamed Donald Trump for the story. Senator Cruz took to Facebook with a post about the National Enquirer story: [LINK]

The FEC has opened an inquiry (see pdf below) into Ted Cruz Super-PAC (KtP) and Carly Fiorina Super-PAC (CfA).   I’ll just drop this here as a reminder to what we previously said was going to happen; when you know the “splitters” you know the most likely scenario:  See official FEC reports, tax returns on the Glenn Beck Super PAC, Mercuryone and the Cruz PAC, Keep the Promise [LINK]

~~~~~~~~~~

[Editor:  Here's the bottom line for us.  We won't stifle a story to be politically correct, to protect anyones feelings or because we get criticized.  WE actually believe the Constitution is a serious document and we have criticized the Democrats and Obama for not adhering to it.  We have criticized Republicans and those candidates who have talked all about the Constitution but then walked all over the parts they don't like.  We have never claimed that Trump is a conservative in the same sense that others on this site are conservative or want their candidates to be.  We stated months ago that we care about the country - and you do, too.  But for this country to have a fighting chance, we have to have at least ONE political party that represents the people in a Representative government.  We do not have that today.  

The Democrat party is totally lost and their members like it that way.  The Republican party is totally lost but it's members don't like it that way.

The only way to get the country back on track is to rid the Republican party of the corruption that grips it.  Candidates who run on corrupt money are never going to do that.  They have had chances and said they would, but they never ever have!  They may not like the corrupt money but they use it anyway.  We are in a state of being that we have yawned our way past all the corruption for so many years that it is now almost impossible to get elected without the corrupt money.  That is why the system stays corrupt.  This is no secret.  If we don't remedy THAT, we will fall into an abyss for years to come if not forever.  We are hanging by the thinnest of threads - but we aren't telling you anything you don't already know.

For years, conservatives have screamed about the country being run by corrupt politicians and we need to vote the whole lot of them out of office.  Then we go back and give them promotions instead!! There is no logical reason to keep doing that.

We were never against Cruz.  We were for the guy who proved he was the outsider who has the resources and the will to crush the Republican party and sweep out the miscreants.  When we started on this journey of exposing the GOPe, we had no idea where it would go and we went where the story went.  Now the GOPe supports Cruz.  

We are the messengers, not the story.]

Views: 459

Replies to This Discussion

Surely everyone knows by now that this was NOT done by Trump. Why would he do that when his own spokesperson was implicated.  That would be stupid and this is not a stupid man.  Anonymous has taken credit for warning Cruz they would drop a bombshell if he stayed in the race.  Rubio was making such accusations long ago.  Could be he worked with the GOPe to do this to make Trump look petty and Cruz to seem sympathetic.  I would think Trump would understand that such a story would make Cruz look sympathetic. Seriously, this info about Cruz has been out there for a long time.  I also see Cruz as the trojan horse because in the beginning, I was for no one in particular then I moved toward a candidate who dropped out then I sat and watched and then I got on to Trump.  I'm happy with my decision and I expect the Cruz people/akaGOPe will cheat every way possible to get the nomination for Cruz.  Then the RNC will destroy Cruz.  I would have more respect for Cruz if he refused all the GOPe suddenly endorsing him when they hated him just weeks ago.  Those endorsements scream "desperate!"

Gayla,  The only part of your screed that has any connection is your first sentence - - and it all applies to the typical Cruz tactics.  Remember the lies about Carson and the intentional misinformation about Rubio and the backroom seamy actions re: Kasich followed with the slippery lawyer misdirection that sounded strangely like Charlie Brown - "Why's everybody pickin on me?"  The answer is simple - because Cruz has no integrity or basic ethics.  We already have that - can't have another four years.

He gave us TPA/TPP, pushed STRONGLY for a five-fold increase in visas - both guaranteed to take away American jobs.by the millions. 

Cash your SS check and spend it wisely on some reality recognition classes.

Cruz voted against that and that's the truth!

Cruz was the number one pusher for TPA and supported TPP until he discovered that the AMerican public was so stridently opposed  - -  then he voted NO only when it already had the voted.  BS!!  Worse than Bernie Madoff.  Cruz also has been identified by people in the bill writing sessions as pushing for quintupling the number of visas that would replace American workers.  Another F-F rating for LyinTed.

Cruz co-wrote the TPA with Paul Ryan, that famous conservative, and then praised it before he voted against it when he realized that would not go down well for him as a presidential candidate.  Motive counts in politics - see Politifact  http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/jul/08/ted-...

Don't forget that his every speech now starts with how Trump picks on him and THEN goes to "Kasich should drop out of the race so I can win."  Bulletin, anyone can win if all the competition just walks away.  He needs to win the old fashioned way. Earn it! (Many thanks to Smith Barney)  Now I'm seeing Cruz say Trump is "scared."  This is truly pathetic.  I no longer even like the guy much less not wanting to have to deal with him for four years as president.  And we sure don't need another self-anointed Messiah running the country.  Obama is enough for me!  BTW, Trump posted his position on every major issue on his website long after others had filed but never posted anything.  So these talking heads that say, "oh, I don't know what Trump's platform is," "I don't know what Trump stands for," must not know how to read.  Go, Trump.

The story in the enquirer if you read it! Stated it was based on rumors not one thing in that article is factual. This paper is a RAG and for trump and has reported the lies about Carson and Rubio. How come they've never said anything about Trump, espically since he's admitted to having extramarital affairs? Have you not asked yourself that question? why haven't they done a story on trump? I know because he's Trumps's BFF?
So please pick a realible respected source where to get your news. It seems many are stuck in quicksand!

Trump was not waving the Bible and claiming to be Messianic nor was he fornicating with the staff - and all of Trump's was in the distant past.

Also, you seem to conveniently ignore that the story was in many media offices - with pictures of the women included and printed.  If it were not true, there would be a mega suit already filed. 

Also Cruz lying about Carson was on EVERY network and the same with the prevarications (LIES) about Rubio and Kasich.  Lyin Ted was not endorsed by Carson or Rubio simply due to his lies and ethical lapses!!

Actually, I feel sorry for Gayla.  Sure she's a nice if majorly confused lady.  It's just that those statements are so out of context that it's hard to ignore.  It's like saying, "Wow what a beautiful day" but not adding "for Siberia!"  Context.

I can't believe you would read that RAG!  You must be a Clinton supporter to read that RAG!

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service