For the first time in years, LD23 has a contested Senate race. Michele Reagan held that seat until she ran for Secretary of State at which time John Kavanagh, termed out in the House, ran with no significant challenge. This year is different. This year, there are three candidates in that race.

Candidate one is Kristina Kelly. There's little to say about her because she appears to be running for only one reason: keep Red4Ed alive and push the Legislature to up our taxes once again.

Candidate 2 is Timothy Jefferies. Jefferies, until lately, has been a McDucey associate having been appointed by Gov McDucey to be Director of the Department of Economic Security. That didn't work out too well for some reason and Ducey kicked him out the door after he took a state plane to Nogales to celebrate one of his achievements. He also met an early demise for bringing alcohol for employees on state time. Oops! Jeffries was one of three staffers found not in compliance with DES policies when he carried firearms at state facilities, the audit [of securities policies at DES] found. If that is not enough, he consistently had donated to the worst Republican and Democrat candidates such as McCain, Andy Tobin, Mitt Romney and Democrat Catherine Miranda ($2700). He is also in favor of giving even more money to satisfy Red4Ed even though the budget allocates approximately 57% to education already.

Candidate three is former House member, Michelle Ugenti-Rita. Yes, she was one of several women at the Capitol who accused Senator Don Shooter of improper behavior. We are not in a position to comment on that complaint but we are in a position of saying we have witnessed such behavior at political events over the years he was in the legislature. That aside, Ugenti-Rita twice ran the the proxy bill for her constituents and non-constituents despite getting a huge ration of grief from J.D. Mesnard. This is not out of character for Ugenti-Rita.  When asked, she sent us the following statement:

As a result of the efforts [on behalf of my constituents], I have received numerous endorsements and acknowledgements of my conservative voting record. It is my honor to receive them from these community leaders and organizations.

"New Endorsements: 

• Congressman David Schweikert 

• Fountain Hills Mayor Linda Kavanagh 

• State Senator, John Kavanagh 

• Scottsdale Mayor Jim Lane 

"My Proven Record: 

We believe this decision is an easy one. We support the contiuation of the candidate who has shown she has not fallen for the establishment “values” but contiues to carry the same values of her voters in LD23.

#####

LD21 is poised to elect a true conservative to represent them or.... an establishment candidate who is a proven product.  Rick Gray previously served in the House of Representatives where he proved to be married to the lowest establishment leadership.  He and Andy Tobin, Speaker of the House at the time, were joined at the hip against conservative credentials.  He left the Legislature to run for Arizona Corporation Commission where he failed magnificently to attain that job.

Instead of just another same old, same old candidate, voters in LD21 can elect a swamp drainer in Randy Miller.  We asked Miller for information on why he seeks the job and what he wants to do when he is elected.  His response is too long for this article so we have attached the full statement at the end.  Please open to get acquainted with this candidate.

"My vision for this "Job I seek":

#1: To be a voice for the people as intended under our constitution, build a coalition of like minded legislators to work together to strengthen that voice and have a stronger constitutional based position on legislation proposed and presented. #2: Do my job by diligently represent the tax payer with oversight of agency budgeting and spending. Example, The Department of Child Safety is inefficient, has no oversight worth mentioning, and continues to fail in protecting our children both in the homes and in placement. Plus they exercise too much authority, at times infringing on rights of families. This agency is one of the largest budgeted in the state and is giving whatever they want in budgetary increases even though Greg McCay admits misspending and mismanaging his department. So far, tax payers are on the hook for $124 million and growing. He admitted in 2016 to misspending $44 million intended to update the agency computer systems and bring down a caseload of over 14,000 un-investigated cases.. Instead, the un-investigated cases went from over 14,000 to well over 17,000, no idea where the money went and he was given an additional $60,000 in 2016/17 budget year. Both Rick Gray and Debbie Lesko sat on the appropriations committee form 2014 to 2016, in the house and senate respectively. I warned of a law suit, recommended a forensic audit to Debbie Lesko and Rick Gray during an LD meeting in early 2016. Nothing happened with Debbie Lesko stating "I don't think we can do that". Yes they can and should. So far we have spent $2.5 million in defending the law suit, approved another $3 million and we'll see what they need next. The suit I believe is for $15 million. There is your $124.5 million so far. So much for "Conservative Values" and being "Fiscally Responsible.""  [Open attachment for complete statement.]

https://www.facebook.com/smarter.arizona/?ref=bookmarks

#####

Last for this article, we support Brent Backus for LD13 Senate.  Backus is a member of the Arizona Republican Assembly and was recently a member of the West Chapter.  The West Chapter was one of the chapters that tried to take misappropriated funds from their parent organization.  Backus understood the criminal element of such action and left that chapter but remains a member of AZRA because he shares the conservative principles by which AZRA operates.  Backus has two opponents: Sine Kerr who was appointed by the Board of Supervisors to fill the vacancy left when Don Shooter was expelled for conduct.  His other opponent is Don Shooter himself, apparently back for more bad behavior in the Senate.  We are well aware of Shooters behavior and it is an open secret at the Legislature.  Also an open secret for many years is that Shooter apparently does not live in the district except occassionally.  Courts recently ruled to allow him on the ballot but that is largely because courts don't want to get into these local disputes.  Voters in LD13 can do better.  We asked Backus to send us information on his platform:

Brent Backus has worked in the private and public sectors for 38 years. He is a management system consultant and works with fortune 500 companies in improving their business/manufacturing processes. He is married and lives in Waddell. Brent has supported conservative issues since 1980. He is a Reagan Conservative. Brent is an endowment member of the NRA, member of the Arizona Republican Assembly, member of the AZ Citizens Defense League, the Heritage foundation, Judicial Watch and the Tenth Amendment Center.

Brent believes in:

U.S. Constitution/AZ Constitution.

Nullifying unconstitutional acts of the Federal Government.

The Electoral College to elect the President.

That voting ballots and all government documents are to be in English. English is the official al language in AZ as stated in the AZ Constitution.

No State funding to any entity that provides any type of sanctuary status to illegals.

No State benefits to illegal’s (illegal’s cost the State $2.3 billion dollars per year-your tax dollars!).

Secure our borders now.

Expand empowerment scholarship accounts to all legal AZ parents.

Change the law that when a State legislator resigns, the voters get to elect.

Two proxies max for political party organization [members].

School reforms to save our tax dollars.

Secure our future water resources.

Grow our economy.

#####

See Attachment of Miller Statement Below

Views: 318

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Randy:

I have a varied background. I worked as a test engineer during the Vietnam build-up, as a division Chief in an Army Project Manager's office (Chaparral/Vulcan Air Defense Systems), as the Project Manager's liaison with the Air Defense Center, Ft. Bliss, Tx, and retired as Chief of Plans and Programs for a General's Staff. I also owned a speedway, flew commercially for a rinky dink airline, did a little flight instructing, farmed (mostly raising cattle) for 19 years and authored the book To Tame a Tyrant along the way.

The plan I proposed in the book is what caught Gov. Mecham's eye. Our efforts resulted in the formation of the Constitutionalist Networking Center. (www.thecnc.org)  After Gov Mecham. Judge Boesel, Jim Thomas, General Davis and others passed away the effort died. It was revived a couple of months ago by Larry Richardson and a few others and is now being called the Patriot Networking Initiative. I urge you to study the PNI site at https://patriotnetworkinitiative.org/. It is the only group I know of that has a plan with the potential of restoring the Republic. To bad so many people are hung up trying to again make a change by alternating between the Democrats and Republicans. To repeat a process and expect a different result is the definition of insanity.

As for Trump: He has a copy of my book. Also, I wrote him and General Kelly and explained that to MAGA America must control it own destiny. This required getting out of the UN, out from under the "funny money" system and out from under the mountain of unpayable debt we theoretically owe as a result of our ungodly and unconstitutional monetary policy. He has yet to utter a word about any of these issues. To the contrary, the fight with Iran and NK is about forcing them to accept a Rothschild bank with which to enslave their people like we have been put into bondage. They and Cuba are the only countries without such a bank. 

The last line in the definition of the New World Order says the "Supra-national authority" that is to rule the world will have a "worldwide police force with which to enforce the 'edicts' of the New World Order." With troops in over 170 countries guess who the primary component of the "worldwide police force" is. 

Randy:

I have a varied background. I worked as a test engineer during the Vietnam build-up, as a division Chief in an Army Project Manager's office (Chaparral/Vulcan Air Defense Systems), as the Project Manager's liaison with the Air Defense Center, Ft. Bliss, Tx, and retired as Chief of Plans and Programs for a General's Staff. I also owned a speedway, flew commercially for a rinky dink airline, did a little flight instructing, flipped homes and ended up with 15 rentals at one time, farmed (mostly raising cattle) for 19 years and authored the book To Tame a Tyrant along the way.

The plan I proposed in the book is what caught Gov. Mecham's eye. Our efforts resulted in the formation of the Constitutionalist Networking Center. (www.thecnc.org)  After Gov Mecham. Judge Boesel, Jim Thomas, General Davis and others passed away the effort died. It was revived a couple of months ago by Larry Richardson and a few others and is now being called the Patriot Networking Initiative. I urge you to study the PNI site at https://patriotnetworkinitiative.org/. It is the only group I know of that has a plan with the potential of restoring the Republic. To bad so many people are hung up trying to again make a change by alternating between the Democrats and Republicans. To repeat a process and expect a different result is the definition of insanity.

As for Trump: He has a copy of my book. Also, I wrote him and General Kelly and explained that to MAGA America must control it own destiny. This required getting out of the UN, out from under the "funny money" system and out from under the mountain of unpayable debt we theoretically owe as a result of our ungodly and unconstitutional monetary policy. He has yet to utter a word about any of these issues. To the contrary, the fight with Iran and NK is about forcing them to accept a Rothschild bank with which to enslave their people like we have been put into bondage. They and Cuba are the only countries without such a bank.  Some folks think he's our savior. I know better. With advisers like Henry Kissinger and backing the effort to force NK and Iran into the NWO I'd think everyone would take a second look at his real objective.

The last line in the definition of the New World Order says the "Supra-national authority" that is to rule the world will have a "worldwide police force with which to enforce the 'edicts' of the New World Order." With troops in over 170 countries guess who the primary component of the "worldwide police force" is. 

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service