Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,140)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"We have seen that Trump lets dept heads run their dept the way they want and if it d…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 29 to Why did Mike Pompeo hire 'Never Trumper' Mary Kissel as a top adviser?

9 Nov 30
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I have read both articles. This second one mentions a loyalty oath that other never…"

Jaspersgoat replied Nov 29 to Why did Mike Pompeo hire 'Never Trumper' Mary Kissel as a top adviser?

9 Nov 30

"Yeah but the republicans yell about the debt when Trump wants something to help Amer…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 31 to U.S. Military Sending Miles and Miles of Concertina Wire to SW Border

6 Oct 31
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"That's a hell of a list. Full combat mode.  I read some idiot in Briefs say she was…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 31 to U.S. Military Sending Miles and Miles of Concertina Wire to SW Border

6 Oct 31
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"I think people miss the point of this article.  No other president had to deal with…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 15 to Mitch McConnell rams through 15 more federal judges

4 Oct 16
Reply by Ronald Smith

"First, it's true that there are no accidents in politics.  Everything we see is orch…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jul 20 to The Brilliant Chess Game Trump Played in Helsinki - Did you catch it?

5 Jul 23
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Don't forget that Obama sent his personal campaign operatives to Israel to openly tr…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jul 17 to Trump sides with Putin over U.S. intel

9 Jul 17

"Not only will this help preserve the Trump policies, it could head off what we are f…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 29 to Long-term justice: Younger Supreme Court candidates on Trump's list favored

1 Jun 29
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"For the people in Canada to elect this guy is like us electing Hillary.  Totally foo…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 12 to There's a 'special place in hell' for Trudeau after his G7 'stunt'

8 Jun 13
Reply by Adam_Selene

"That is a very interesting theory, John Powelson.  An Omnibus Bill is simply all the…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 24 to Trump: Bill is "Ridiculous"

21 Mar 26
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service