Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,049)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't forget that Obama sent his personal campaign operatives to Israel to openly tr…"

Jaspersgoat replied 21 hours ago to Trump sides with Putin over U.S. intel

9 21 hours ago
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Not only will this help preserve the Trump policies, it could head off what we are f…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 29 to Long-term justice: Younger Supreme Court candidates on Trump's list favored

1 Jun 29
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"For the people in Canada to elect this guy is like us electing Hillary.  Totally foo…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jun 12 to There's a 'special place in hell' for Trudeau after his G7 'stunt'

8 Jun 13
Reply by Adam_Selene

"That is a very interesting theory, John Powelson.  An Omnibus Bill is simply all the…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 24 to Trump: Bill is "Ridiculous"

21 Mar 26
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"I have no argument with your post, John, except two words: Supreme Court That is the…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 24 to Trump: Bill is "Ridiculous"

21 Mar 26

"Except immigration, both legal and illegal, is a federal issue and they are interfer…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 7 to Trump DOJ sues California over 'interference' with immigration enforcement

13 Mar 9

"Hrumph!  That will never fly with the American people and it shouldn't.  This will c…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 1 to BETRAYAL: Trump Says Government Should 'Take The Guns First, Go Through Due Process Second'

20 Mar 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"Personally, I like the idea. This country has had a regime in place for years and we…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 9 to Calling Trump's Military Parade *Bull__t*

8 Feb 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Speaking of the sensitive environment, photo one is a great example of how our envir…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 26 to DHS waives more than 30 environmental laws to speed Trump's border wall

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Right on, Mike. When it comes to the environment today, everything is a trade off. T…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 26 to DHS waives more than 30 environmental laws to speed Trump's border wall

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service