Jaspersgoat's Discussions (964)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I like the idea. This country has had a regime in place for years and we…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 9 to Calling Trump's Military Parade *Bull__t*

8 Feb 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Speaking of the sensitive environment, photo one is a great example of how our envir…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 26 to DHS waives more than 30 environmental laws to speed Trump's border wall

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Right on, Mike. When it comes to the environment today, everything is a trade off. T…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 26 to DHS waives more than 30 environmental laws to speed Trump's border wall

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Except that I didn't say what you put in quotes.  I said "sit it out" and get yourse…"

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Jack, I am always irked by people who sit it out and tell everyone else what THEY sh…"

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Jack, technology is good to have but there is not always a border patrol squad near…"

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Getting together is the right idea. I don't know what NATPAC is but that group AZRA…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 28, 2017 to President Trump Accomplished Next to Nothing in 2017 - Proof Here

7 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I am saddened by those who can only find fault with Pres. Trump no matter what he do…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 28, 2017 to President Trump Accomplished Next to Nothing in 2017 - Proof Here

7 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Ohhh, I sure want all this to be true. How sweet!  This would make you, Jay, happy b…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 10, 2017 to Maybe they all are about to go down

17 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER.  Be sure to read the Inspector General's report.  And n…"

Jaspersgoat replied Dec 7, 2017 to Strategic Omnidirectional MAGA-Winning is Ongoing… Just what you have been waiting for

5 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service