Pat J's Discussions (1,864)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"This is heartbreaking. Seems the left was successful in accusing him of everything -…"

Pat J replied Jul 5 to Scott Pruitt resigns as EPA chief, Trump announces

2 Jul 5
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Well, that was an interesting romp through leftist land.  Not as nasty as most but m…"

Pat J replied Apr 10 to Leftist AXIOS website takes on PresidentTrump

4 Apr 11
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"I have no idea whether this leaker was an Obama holdover or is she one of the people…"

Pat J replied Apr 10 to NSA Adviser Quits Post Amid Leaker Allegations

12 Apr 16
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Be still my heart. Is it possible that courts could start ruling according to the Co…"

Pat J replied Apr 9 to Arizona Supreme Court rules Arizona colleges can't give in-state tuition to DACA recipients

6 Apr 9
Reply by Russell Sias

"I look at the preponderance of the evidence of Trump across many years of his life a…"

Pat J replied Mar 2 to BETRAYAL: Trump Says Government Should 'Take The Guns First, Go Through Due Process Second'

20 Mar 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"I give this article little credence. First it's called the Press Democrat. It is tot…"

Pat J replied Mar 2 to BETRAYAL: Trump Says Government Should 'Take The Guns First, Go Through Due Process Second'

20 Mar 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"Boy, would I love to see a military parade, displaying for all Americans the fury an…"

Pat J replied Feb 9 to Calling Trump's Military Parade *Bull__t*

8 Feb 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Excellent. I had not heard the entire speech and it was truly magnificent.  If you d…"

Pat J replied Jan 28 to Full text: Trump Davos speech transcript

1 Jan 28
Reply by Pat J

"Please tell me two simple things: 1.  What American President can legally act alone…"

Pat J replied Jan 27 to DACA rolls off into the abyss!

33 Jan 27
Reply by Pat J

"All I want for Christmas is an indictment of the Clintons, Comey, Michelle & B O…"

Pat J replied Dec 10, 2017 to Maybe they all are about to go down

17 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by john powelson

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service