Pat J's Discussions (1,728)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Boy, would I love to see a military parade, displaying for all Americans the fury an…"

Pat J replied Feb 9 to Calling Trump's Military Parade *Bull__t*

8 Feb 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Excellent. I had not heard the entire speech and it was truly magnificent.  If you d…"

Pat J replied Jan 28 to Full text: Trump Davos speech transcript

1 Jan 28
Reply by Pat J

"Please tell me two simple things: 1.  What American President can legally act alone…"

Pat J replied Jan 27 to DACA rolls off into the abyss!

33 Jan 27
Reply by Pat J

"All I want for Christmas is an indictment of the Clintons, Comey, Michelle & B O…"

Pat J replied Dec 10, 2017 to Maybe they all are about to go down

17 Dec 12, 2017
Reply by john powelson

"I spent most of the morning reading this and all the links. OMG the research and arc…"

Pat J replied Dec 7, 2017 to Strategic Omnidirectional MAGA-Winning is Ongoing… Just what you have been waiting for

5 Dec 7, 2017
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Doug Little is no longer at the ACC. Trump gave him a job as Assistant Deputy of som…"

Pat J replied Nov 30, 2017 to Well, we didn't see this coming...

7 Dec 4, 2017
Reply by Vicki Bendau

"This is in the rest of the article that I find most interesting (and there is more i…"

Pat J replied Nov 6, 2017 to President Trump's support for the KSA'S "BIG UGLY"

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Jay clagg

"Me, too. Imagine how this would have gone with the witch at the helm. Perish the tho…"

Pat J replied Nov 6, 2017 to President Trump's support for the KSA'S "BIG UGLY"

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Jay clagg

"If DeWit won't run and Franks won't run, I could vote enthusiastically for Itasca Sm…"

Pat J replied Oct 20, 2017 to Just to keep the Senate race REALLY interesting...

28 Oct 22, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"There is much more to the EO than that. See the full language here: https://www.whit…"

Pat J replied Oct 14, 2017 to Morning has come back to America

26 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service