Eric Barnes's Discussions (299)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Given the size, age and tenacity of the Swamp, as well as the pols who rule under th…"

Eric Barnes replied Mar 2 to BETRAYAL: Trump Says Government Should 'Take The Guns First, Go Through Due Process Second'

20 Mar 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"I would think it's rather soon to make that jump.  I'm waiting for more...which ther…"

Eric Barnes replied Mar 2 to BETRAYAL: Trump Says Government Should 'Take The Guns First, Go Through Due Process Second'

20 Mar 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"I think the Chinese have long ago stopped being "scared".  And I have given up tryin…"

20 Mar 6
Reply by Walter Myers

"Jack Kennedy and 9/11 also come to mind. "

Eric Barnes replied Feb 10 to Calling Trump's Military Parade *Bull__t*

8 Feb 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Hey, Mark.  Don't hold back!  Tell us how you really feel!!! <g>  I agree with…"

Eric Barnes replied Feb 9 to Calling Trump's Military Parade *Bull__t*

8 Feb 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Lovely idea.:_"

Eric Barnes replied Jan 27 to DHS waives more than 30 environmental laws to speed Trump's border wall

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"It won't make any difference no matter what is done.  The enemy will continue compla…"

Eric Barnes replied Jan 25 to DHS waives more than 30 environmental laws to speed Trump's border wall

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Good points, Mike.  I think that this is one of those times when the need to handle…"

Eric Barnes replied Jan 24 to DHS waives more than 30 environmental laws to speed Trump's border wall

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Surely is a mixed subject.  While I see the need for correction of the illegal immig…"

Eric Barnes replied Jan 24 to DHS waives more than 30 environmental laws to speed Trump's border wall

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"And, while we're at it, get the UN out of the US. And stop contributing to its upkee…"

Eric Barnes replied Dec 11, 2017 to THANKS TO TRUMP WE ARE OUT OF THE UN GLOBAL MIGRATION COMPACT!

6 Dec 11, 2017
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service