Larry Grafanakis's Discussions (991)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"Trudy has NO credentials to be PM .... except that he's cute.  Maybe he should be Pr…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 13 to There's a 'special place in hell' for Trudeau after his G7 'stunt'

8 Jun 13
Reply by Adam_Selene

"MCGA"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 13 to There's a 'special place in hell' for Trudeau after his G7 'stunt'

8 Jun 13
Reply by Adam_Selene

"There must have been allot of fraud involved.  I can't imagine Canadians voting some…"

8 Jun 13
Reply by Adam_Selene

"MCGA - dethrone Trudeau and save the Canadian people from becoming like France, Belg…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Jun 11 to There's a 'special place in hell' for Trudeau after his G7 'stunt'

8 Jun 13
Reply by Adam_Selene

"Intercourse the Left."

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 11 to Leftist AXIOS website takes on PresidentTrump

4 Apr 11
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Another bites the dust........ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsYUruhJ0eo"

Larry Grafanakis replied Apr 9 to Trump To Replace Liberal Lion Of The Ninth Circuit

3 Apr 9

"On the other hand ......  Republicans in Congress, Now Owe Trump a Big One. "

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 26 to Trump: Bill is "Ridiculous"

21 Mar 26

"I don't particularly like Bolton, but I do think he has better character than McMast…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 25 to John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster as White House national security adviser, Trump says

9 May 3
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"He signed their Bill.  NOW, they owe him ...... and he's pissed."

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 24 to Trump: Bill is "Ridiculous"

21 Mar 26

"Yes, Bolton is a warhawk, but there's one big difference between Bolton and McCallis…"

Larry Grafanakis replied Mar 23 to John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster as White House national security adviser, Trump says

9 May 3
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service