Sandra Kirk's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"By the way the 5 men he framed are suing the government for millions."

Sandra Kirk replied Apr 4 to August 2nd, 2017 DOJ Letter From Rod Rosenstein To Special Counsel Mueller Outlining Investigative Authorization…

4 Apr 4
Reply by Sandra Kirk

"Have any of you checked out Mueller's background? I have. He not only framed 4 innoc…"

Sandra Kirk replied Apr 4 to August 2nd, 2017 DOJ Letter From Rod Rosenstein To Special Counsel Mueller Outlining Investigative Authorization…

4 Apr 4
Reply by Sandra Kirk

"I see absoutely nothing wrong with honoring our men and women on service. After all,…"

Sandra Kirk replied Feb 9 to Calling Trump's Military Parade *Bull__t*

8 Feb 10
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I am so very proud of our President"

Sandra Kirk replied Nov 6, 2017 to President Trump's support for the KSA'S "BIG UGLY"

5 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Jay clagg

"Absolutely brilliant!! I looked at every thing in different terms, but all this make…"

Sandra Kirk replied Sep 10, 2017 to The Hatchet Man - How Trump is Defeating the DNC & GOPe

6 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"From all the videos I have watched , none of the men that served with him in VN, thi…"

Sandra Kirk replied Jul 30, 2017 to Trump tweets. Congress weeps!

6 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by Sandra Kirk

"This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. These Democrats have totally…"

Sandra Kirk replied Jul 15, 2017 to 'I snuck on your show'

1 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Sandra Kirk

"Beautifully written. Now we all must stand with our president to finish draining thi…"

Sandra Kirk replied May 26, 2017 to Draining the Swamp is Messy

3 May 26, 2017
Reply by Sandra Kirk

"Praise God for this wonderful honest man. President Trump could not have made a bett…"

Sandra Kirk replied May 18, 2017 to Great News for America - and Sheriff David Clark

8 May 20, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Beautifully said. Thank you"

Sandra Kirk replied Mar 3, 2017 to Trumps First Speech to Congress

6 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Dori Medina

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service