Clair VAN Steenwyk's Discussions (596)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe to some other GOPers who worked on the campaign hoping for a position and now…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Nov 30 to Well, we didn't see this coming...

7 Dec 4
Reply by Vicki Bendau

"He's always been one, however now has more power than ever before far to many have t…"

7 Dec 4
Reply by Vicki Bendau

"We wish Jeff & Family well in his new post as we know that the Politics he exper…"

7 Dec 4
Reply by Vicki Bendau

"I agree with your evaluation of Itasca as we've had several conversations over the y…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 22 to Just to keep the Senate race REALLY interesting...

28 Oct 22
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"The Leadership is trying to help the members by allowing them to vote for bills know…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 13 to Morning has come back to America

26 Oct 15
Reply by John5319

"This applies to those in Congress Promises Made / Promises Broken! We must now conta…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 12 to Morning has come back to America

26 Oct 15
Reply by John5319

"Americans are entitled to have secure borders, economy, jobs, education and we have…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 11 to Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

3 Oct 11
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Not certain how I got into this discussion, by the way my name is spelled Clair, tha…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 26 to Is AG Sessions incompentent?

19 Sep 27
Reply by Mike White

"Thank You; I had no idea this was a contest in sentence structure, as I've explained…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 25 to Is AG Sessions incompentent?

19 Sep 27
Reply by Mike White

"AG Sessions is a politician and realizes once you open the door to one its' open to…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 24 to Is AG Sessions incompentent?

19 Sep 27
Reply by Mike White

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

At present, most persons decide to act on whatever happens with their thoughts. But doing so puts them in competition with one of the creator's natural laws first identified by Richard Wetherill.

How?

The answer is not complicated. People must stop basing their behavior on their personal thinking. Instead they have to act on the creator's thoughts, here being described in the English language as rational, honest, and morally right.

No longer should people reason from their concepts of good and evil, right and wrong, likes and dislikes, or whatever else comes to mind. Instead, mankind must think the creator's thoughts. That enables them successfully to do what is rational, honest, and morally right.

That may seem incredible until understood. But, consider that it is the way that mankind can escape the death penalty everybody has been paying since the days that people were created.

Join the survivors who have stopped their personal thinking. They now base their behavior on the creator's guiding thoughts to act in a way that is rational, honest, and morally right.

The Alpha Publishing Co.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2017   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service