Mike White's Discussions (444)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"And the Liberals were sure illegal immigration was good... Once a well-designed wall…"

Mike White replied Jan 26 to DHS waives more than 30 environmental laws to speed Trump's border wall

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I can't even imagine what significant environmental impact that could have been clai…"

Mike White replied Jan 24 to DHS waives more than 30 environmental laws to speed Trump's border wall

20 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Maybe we need that CFPB lawyer to take over DOJ."

Mike White replied Nov 27, 2017 to Exclusive: U.S. consumer finance agency lawyer sides with Trump over succession - sources

2 Nov 27, 2017
Reply by Jay clagg

"And they have beau coups bucks and like-minded lawyer colleagues in Congress who got…"

Mike White replied Oct 13, 2017 to Trump on the move

24 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Now we need the President's leadership to initiate massive tort reform somehow.  But…"

24 Oct 15, 2017

"But how could the family possibly have handled those births and the following requir…"

24 Oct 15, 2017

"Let's not forget cracking down on companies that hire the illegals, which is one of…"

Mike White replied Oct 9, 2017 to Trump unveils new strict 70-point immigration enforcement plan

3 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"And special-interest lobbyists and their susceptible legislators, who could (and sho…"

Mike White replied Sep 29, 2017 to HHS Secretary Tom Price resigns from Trump Cabinet amid furor over private jet trips

5 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"On a side note, why do we even need a HHS function and position?"

Mike White replied Sep 29, 2017 to HHS Secretary Tom Price resigns from Trump Cabinet amid furor over private jet trips

5 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"I am into Ronald Bernard's third interview on the true powers of the international b…"

Mike White replied Sep 27, 2017 to Is AG Sessions incompentent?

19 Sep 27, 2017
Reply by Mike White

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service