Mike White's Discussions (503)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"The pre-summit signals by Trump described by the author truly are fascinating to lis…"

Mike White replied Jul 20 to The Brilliant Chess Game Trump Played in Helsinki - Did you catch it?

5 Jul 23
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Cynical me wonders about judges who receive balanced bi-partisan support.  What's th…"

Mike White replied Apr 19 to Senate Judiciary Committee clears six Trump judicial picks, including three for circuit courts

8 Apr 20
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I think he should have surrounded himself with a dedicated cadre of true Conservativ…"

Mike White replied Apr 10 to NSA Adviser Quits Post Amid Leaker Allegations

12 Apr 16

"Was she one of the folks who received a govt appointment as a reward for her active…"

12 Apr 16

"But still no actual penalty of any kind.  If they can't make her do time, then at le…"

12 Apr 16

"For once, liberal, activist judges are not legislating through the bench and instead…"

Mike White replied Apr 9 to Arizona Supreme Court rules Arizona colleges can't give in-state tuition to DACA recipients

6 Apr 9
Reply by Russell Sias

"I hope this leaker is investigated for her role in jeopardizing American military an…"

Mike White replied Apr 9 to NSA Adviser Quits Post Amid Leaker Allegations

12 Apr 16

"Just as scary is the fact that the Fed and all other countries' national banks are o…"

Mike White replied Mar 25 to Trump: Bill is "Ridiculous"

21 Mar 26
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Mattis must go!! He has already made some terrible recommendations and decisions fro…"

Mike White replied Mar 23 to Trump: Bill is "Ridiculous"

21 Mar 26

"Gen. Mattis' view is hopelessly narrow and  overly military-centric, ignoring the lo…"

Mike White replied Mar 23 to Trump: Bill is "Ridiculous"

21 Mar 26

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service