John5319's Discussions (1,760)

Discussions Replied To (165) Replies Latest Activity

"The DOJ is infested with crawling Obamaites. This is not about "justice" it's all, i…"

John5319 replied Aug 7 to Prediction: President Trump ready to FIRE Sessions

7 on Saturday
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Trump has been so naïve in his approach to the evil that resided within the Obama ad…"

John5319 replied Apr 16 to NSA Adviser Quits Post Amid Leaker Allegations

12 Apr 16
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

" ... "The real TRUTH of the matter is that a financial element in the large financia…"

John5319 replied Mar 25 to John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster as White House national security adviser, Trump says

9 May 3
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Agree on the SCOTUS .... that is the only way we retain our 2nd amendment rights ...…"

John5319 replied Mar 25 to Trump: Bill is "Ridiculous"

21 Mar 26
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Add to the FACTS is that China has been unloading our treasury bills, which is the c…"

John5319 replied Mar 24 to Trump: Bill is "Ridiculous"

21 Mar 26

"Food for thought here: https://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/how-house-members-vote…"

21 Mar 26

"There is ONE thing that we all need to remember about modern day RepulicRATS .... "R…"

21 Mar 26

"What you point out is why there is NO difference between the two political parties.…"

21 Mar 26

"While the exit from the UN is so much needed ... we need MORE THAN THAT .. we need a…"

John5319 replied Mar 22 to John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster as White House national security adviser, Trump says

9 May 3
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Agree 100%.  I think all this is because Trump has laid down the Law with Sessions .…"

John5319 replied Mar 7 to Trump DOJ sues California over 'interference' with immigration enforcement

13 Mar 9

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service