Did you read the article from The Conservative Treehouse on this very topic? Here it is: http://arizonafreedomalliance.ning.com/group/watching-trump/forum/t...

These two different reports have the same common theme. To some, these may sound farfetched. But then, we just lived through 8 years of Obama where every move he made was unbelievable. So we leave it up to you to watch the video and decide for yourself. If this proves to be true, we should be seeing some interesting activity soon. One thing is sure - most of us have been scratching our heads over the Mueller appointment, why Sessions seems to be out in left field and why President Trump said a few months ago that he didn't think he would go after the Clintons because they have suffered enough!  There is not too much suffering to keep them from being thrown deep into the darkest prison!

Never forget: President Trump never, ever does the expected!

Views: 286

Replies to This Discussion

The Bundy and Hammonds in the Oregon Standoff were instrumental in the uncovering.

After further thought; I speculate that LoVoy was killed because he was going to share with the sheriff  knowledge of Uranium One deal on the Hammonds land.

The more I listen to various sources and remember what happen shortly before the election.

I think Retired CIA agents rigged the election so Pres. Trump would win.

They thought enough was enough.

It's not to late to squash these deals made by and for corrupt purposes. The approval process must be clean and if it isn't it can easily be reversed by our government in the interest of National Security. I would recommend huge fines that would bankrupt those involved in the corruption to send a message that this behavior is not tolerated and is so expensive no one would try it again. Even the states where these guys do business could get on board and get their share of the loot. Most states have laws against corrupt practices even if the Fed is to slow to process these complaints at least the States could and should.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service