With the dawn of 2018, we can look back to see what a chaotic year 2017 was. While Democrats perfected using charges of racism against every white person who tried to hold any democrat accountable, including President Trump, our President just went about the business of draining the swamp. The media and democrats claim President Trump was the most ineffective president in human history, but facts bely that claim. Let's just take a peek at what got accomplished by President Trump in 2017. But first, a word from our team:

AFA is going into our 10th year online. What started as a coalition of tea party groups has morphed into a full time team effort to keep our readers informed on issues of interest to conservatives. We would like to have more “members” signed up on our site. Keep in mind, we have declined hundreds of applications, many from rabble-rousing establishment republicans including Torunn Sinclair who does “communications” for AZGOP/Lines who have forgotten how to get their point across truthfully and politely! We just followed our own rules, posted on our Home page.

The most important thing is how many of you have jumped in and done a lot of research for us, bringing us so many important articles and informing us of important information about local doings and the unethical activities of our state politicians. For that, while we could not always find the space to post everything we got, we cannot thank you enough for all the help we received from you guys, our readers and contributors. A bigly high five to all of you!
We have no idea what is going to happen in 2018, but we do know that it will be a lot of unexpected, never-dreamed-of action and we will do our best to bring it to you. We invite every one of you to comment on whatever it is that we post. Please, share your opinion.

Now to the good and bad from our President in 2017:

Twitter: we got to see a slew of tweets the likes of which we have never seen or even hoped to see.

Then we got to hear fake news all year. Generated by every democrat with access to media, which is all of them, we can no longer accuse democrats of being boring. In fact, they have revealed just how creative they can be, coming up with accusations that defy all reason but in the end, kept us all amused.

Leakers: every move made by President Trump, including info on his private phone calls, was leaked to the media. Finally, Pres. Trump identified three unnamed leakers within the White House and they were fired be we never found the names. Many claims were made that it was one person or another but none of the three were clearly identified. One thing is sure: the leaks stopped.

Travel: While no President traveled more than Obama, President Trump traveled more on the people's business than any recent president.  Pres. Trump made an unprecedented good will trip to Asia, visiting Vietnam, China, South Korea, Philippines and Japan in a single ten-day trip.
Pres. Trump is not afraid of visiting past enemies and understands that they will stay enemies if they are not embraced face to face. No bowing was done in any country. What a relief!

Expunging the holdovers.  We tend to think no one from the Obama regime has been removed. State department has fired 800 for starters. There is a process by which an administration can rid themselves of bad people. Just before he left office, Obama conferred "civil servant" status on ordinary hires, thus granting them unfireable rights. This takes time and imagination to get these people out of the way.  They can't be fired but they can be re-assigned to janitor!

Christmas came beautifully and without restraint to the White House this year. "Merry Christmas" rang out across the country. No more skinny Christmas tree with muslim baubles hanging from it.  If you didn't see the full photo gallery of the first Trump Christmas, look it up.

This is only a tiny peek at Pres. Trump's first year in office, the most effective of any president in history at unraveling unconstitutional policies by his predecessors and actually keeping his campaign promises to voters. However, he lags in getting actual legislation passed to advance his agenda. That's what happens when you elect an anti-status-quo president, bent on eliminating bad policy and advancing good policy. By good policy, we mean policy that is good for we the people, bad for we the Congress/elites who feel they are above the little people. Yes, we are talking to you McConnell, McCain, Ryan!

Attached is a more comprehensive list of President Trump's actual accomplishments, many of which we have forgotten or overlooked. Thanks to Sandi B for putting this wonderful list together.

Winning_2012-20-17.pdf

Views: 179

Replies to This Discussion

Here is another take on what happened in 2017 posted by John W Stanis  America 2017 Report Card

Though President Trump has made some good moves regarding how to run the country he has yet to address those issues that will assure America regains control of its own destiny so that we will have a country to run. Perhaps the top four issues needing action are:

1. expunging the change in the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure that stripped us of our 5th amendment Right to common law grand juries; 

2. getting the U.S. out of the U.N.

3. replacing current monetary policy that is in compliance with the 5th plank of the Communist Manifesto with a constitutionally compliant policy.

4. shedding America of the ungodly and unconstitutionally created debt that is a result of the current policy and for which not one cent can be repaid so long as it exists.

I am so happy that I supported Donald J Trump from DAY ONE.  He has been a breath of fresh air in smog covered environment.  I have no complaints about this Crusader who has vanquished the enemy within basically on his own.  This is not the time to fly in God's face by complaining about what has not been done.  It is time to celebrate what has been done and what is to come, which I pray to Heaven is Tort Reform. The Swamp has to be drained and burned and the Deep State must be destroyed.  And the American Bar Association(s) is/are central to the two, by having feet in both The Swamp and its sister Deep State.

I am saddened by those who can only find fault with Pres. Trump no matter what he does and that includes Republicans and conservatives.  He's been in office less that a year, has accomplished so much while fighting the democrats, the republicans, people in his administration and most of the media.  Altogether, there are about 100 accomplishments by Pres. Trump but people seem unable to find joy in that because he didn't yet fix their sacred cow.  In his first 11 months.  I hardly know what to say except I am so pleased that on the Pres Trump list there is nothing about disparaging America while bowing to heads of state of other countries, supporting gun running to Mexico, allowing 60K illegal "guests" into our country every month, telling off border patrol and other law enforcement for doing their jobs or trying to keep them from doing their jobs, disrespecting our military and yes, I could go on for a while.  People, count your darn blessings.  And after you do that, how about a little patience that our President has not undone the damage done to America for the past 100 years.

JUST TODAY IN TALKING WITH SEVERAL WE COMMENTED HOW WE MISS THE GOOD OLE DAY NATPAC MEETINGS WHERE WE ALL COULD SHARE ACTIVITIES AND POSITIONS....AND WE COULD WORK TOGETHER UNLIKE THE FRACTIONS IN THE GOP OF TODAY....MAYBE WE SHOULD RE-UNITE NATPAC FOR A FEW MONTHS AND SEE IF TOGETHER WE CAN TURN THINGS AROUND!!!!!!

Getting together is the right idea. I don't know what NATPAC is but that group AZRA seems to be working toward just that goal and it's already established across a wide swath of the state so I'm told. Been thinking I should line up with them.

Great job Sandi...

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service