In The Mysterious Vince Foster Death Investigation

Editor: This was discussed on Fox Business, Varney & Co. this morning.

By Roger Stone

Prosecutor Kavanaugh Intimidated and Tampered With Witnesses In The Investigation of The Death of Clinton Advisor Vince Foster Whose Body Was Found in Fort Marcy Park

Twice in the recent past so called Conservative Republican Presidents have had an opportunity to remake the US Supreme Court and set it on a solidly Conservative direction. Unlike President Ronald Reagan who gave us Supreme Court Justices like William Rehnquist and Anthony Kennedy, George H. W. Bush gave us David Souter who joined the Liberal block on the court while his son George W Bush gave us John Roberts who cast the deciding vote to save Obama Care. President Donald Trump must be cautious not to make such a mistake.

Donald Trump’s appointment of a second supreme court justice, even before he and his party have to face his 1st mid-term congressional elections, may be the single most consequential decision — and opportunity — of his entire presidency.

This is blazingly apparent just in the insane mass conniption fit thrown by the radical Democrat left since the moment Anthony Kennedy’s resignation was announced. The appointment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh, who by all reports is on the President’s short list, would be a mistake however.

Kavanaugh is not only the candidate of Karl Rove and the Bush family, but the mainstream media praise for his potential appointment shows he is a deep state quisling. Even more troubling, is the fact that Kavanaugh who as a Federal Prosecutor intimidated and tampered with witnesses in the Clinton advisor Vince Foster’s mysterious death and the finding of his body at Fort Marcy Park.

Continue reading...

Views: 186

Replies to This Discussion

Announcement to come soon. Bennett would be my choice.

The looney Dems will be unhinged no matter the choice.

And now, of course, we know that it is the candidate who was selected to be the nominee for the Supreme Court. (heavy sigh)

Democrats said "Judge Kavanaugh should be not be allowed any where near the highest bench." 

I am holding judgement for now. I do not have the bandwidth to read the body of work of this Jurist.

It is worrying to me that he clerked for Kennedy. That is just one red flag.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service