Tucker Carlson: DOJ Views Itself As Beyond Oversight

"From FBI official Peter Strzok's redacted texts to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatening to 'subpoena' the emails and phone records of the members of a GOP-led committee, the DOJ seems at times to be operating as a kind of shadow government, one that considers itself beyond the reach of normal oversight."

Click Here for VIDEO

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

I observed over the O tenure that oversight by committees those from various agencies that appeared literally treated members of the committees with utter contempt behavior. No need to go into the failures of congress to secure requested documents. Add all of this to Obama legislating from his throne plus the liberal leaning SCOTUS' Congress lost big time. Know what there were RINO's that seemed comfortable in relinquishing power and there are those who still seem to be.

I'm sorta of a C-SPAN junky being one who has had her wings cut from a neurological condition have watched panels discussing that there are too many oversight committees. During the O years it seemed to me more and more closed door updates to congressman and transparency to we the people has been lost.

I agree Rosentein's behavior is deep state and should not be allowed to stand. 

Someday's I recall the infamous J. Edgar Hoover stories and how he kept files on all and I think then that the spineless congress are scared of DOJ and the FBI and I wonder what holds the deep state operatives have on them.

The meritocracy is strong in The District.

The petulant behaviour of Rosenstein is utterly ophorent, he acts as though he answers to no one! Seeing how he still stands, maybe he doesn't. With him rubberstamping everything Mueller wants, I can see him being the protector of many secrets, how can a man with his standing, wave such threats to others in government so quickly and loosely, and not have blowback. This man is a powerplayer, and he must be abolished.

I think, or is this a naive thought, that his days are numbered. Session needs to adopt a new way of thinking or he to will be removed from the swamp.

Ok, I am sick and tired of listen to the ABC's act like they all can't be touch and threaten anyone whom challenges them.  Time for Trump to act on National Security Level.  Remember Trump is the Boss over all of these agencies.  This is what he needs to do.  Order the Marines under operation "Drain Swamp" to go into the FBI, CIA, NSA & DOJ and remove the top three tear levels.  Obtain all passwords and confiscate and investigate all correspondence between all of these agencies and then indite, arrest and put on trial the guilty.  These people work for the Gov't under the President and it can be done.  This should drain the swamp going all the way back to beginning of the 90's when Clinton took office and created the Swamp.  As of right now America has become a third world country with wide spread renegade Agencies.  

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service