As if flying anywhere today is not stressful enough, imagine having your ticket say you are leaving or arriving at John McCain Terminal!  How much heartburn will that cause you?  He will have his mug hanging where just about everyone will have to pass by it!  Egads!

Guess who gets to make the final decision?  John McCain.  The Phoenix City Council, with the urging of Mayor Greg Stanton, is considering doing just that - naming the new and improved Terminal 3 for McCain.  Could it be possible to find anyone in Arizona... no, the United States of America... who deserves that honor less than McCain?  

But these are democrats like McCain, so killing off a few fellow sailors by hot-shotting his takeoff from the carrier he was stationed on is not enough to change their minds.  Or ditching three multi-million planes - one in the ocean at Corpus Christi, one when he clipped power lines over Spain causing a massive blackout and another when his jet trainer suffered engine trouble and he bailed out before it crashed - all during his time in the Navy.  Unfortunately for the country, he survived them all!  

Then he married up and got elected to Congress in 1982, just one year after leaving the military.  He has never had a real job in the private sector (we don't count working for daddy-in-law) having sucked off the taxpayers his entire adult life!  

Then he began calling himself a maverick which is simply another name for contrarian or malcontent.  We can agree on that.  He went on to do more damage to the country than anyone could imagine.  Even Obama couldn't do so much and he did plenty!  McCain's early destructive career in the Navy should have been a wake up call to voters!

And how about the fake dossier he was all too happy to distribute to the media?  No self-respecting Democrat would touch that, and by self-respecting, we are just kidding.  McCain was gleeful about the opportunity.  No point in mentioning that he was the vote that continued Obamacare and plans to be the vote that torpedos the tax cuts for no other reason except he's a Trump-hating loathsome troll.

Yeah, no one can better fit Stanton's idea of a hero than McCain.

So if the Phoenix City Council votes to name Terminal 3 for McCain, the question then goes to McCain to make the final decision.  Hmm, let me think.  How would he respond?

The saving grace is that no one in Phoenix will ever call it anything but Terminal 3.

Views: 178

Replies to This Discussion

I cannot believe this!!  How much more are we supposed to endure before this cretin is gone?  I am so sick of even hearing his name because I know it will not be good news for the citizens of this state or this country!!!! I'll be glad to tell everyone how I really feel!!!!  AUGHHHHHHH! iCK!

Similar to the fact that I still say Squaw Peak.

similar but that woman, Lori Piestewa, was doing a good thing to protect against Iraq invasion, was the first Native American to die in military combat and the first female to die in the Iraq war.  I'd say it would be better to name the terminal after her and return Squaw Peak to Squaw Peak. Napolitano did not have the authority to change that name.

My comment was actually meant at Napolitano. Political gain.

Yes Yes Yes

The better more significant name for this Terminal 3 would be ... to name it for a real person with guts and who gave up MILLIONS for our nation  .... Pat Tillman !!!

Eighteen months ago, TAC publisher Ron Unz discovered an astonishing account 
of the role the 2008 Republican presidential nominee, John McCain, had played in suppressing information about what happened to American soldiers missing in action in Vietnam. Below, we present in full Sydney Schanberg’s explosive story.

Why would anyone want to honor John McCain.  His antics such as: BREAKING: John McCain Pressured Obama IRS’s Lois Lerner to Attack Tea Party Conservatives are despicable.  He is NO WAR HERO and was responsible for 134 U.S. Navy sailors on an aircraft his antics caused when he did a jump start of his Jet plane and almost caused the air craft carrier ship to sink.

Then there is the accepting of money from nefarious camping donors such as Soros but really the Clintons?  The attached describes how funds were being diverted from Clinton’s campaign to the Super PACS of Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, and John Kasich.

An email from John Podesta to Huma Abedin that was released as document number 1078645 is about to turn the speculation that certain prominent Republicans who opposed Donald Trump into the truth that they were, in fact, not just disloyal to Trump and the party but were on Hillary Clinton’s payroll.

Other emails hint at the money being moved to Republican elected officials in the House and Senate. For instance FEC reports shows that two large donations from PACS and private sources in early October went to John McCain right after he attacked Trump publicly criticized Trump.  Others reportedly receiving Clinton money include Senator Lindsay Graham and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan.

The motive of the elected federal politicians - revenge.  The IRS is investigating the Clinton Foundation donations.  Read the attached for a complete story.

Attachments:

There are Communists out there. Some are mayors of large cities

and I just read this. Was Rambo Right?

Marc - yes Rambo was right.  John McCain does not deserve any good will recognition.

Do these idiots want us never to fly out of Sky Harbor again if said flight might involve Terminal 3?  History will show McCain to be corrupt, devious, and self-serving to a beyond-Hubris level of sinful pride. 

"Terminal" is an appropriate word here . . . 

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service