Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (388)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I will say for the most part the senate republicans have appeared to walk the higher…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied 17 hours ago to Grassley: Dr. Ford Has Not Yet Accepted Invitation to Testify Monday — ‘Do They Want to Have the Hearing or Not?’

4 6 hours ago
Reply by Pat J

"Some worthy observation you made Pat J.  Remember Graham is up for re-election. Coul…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 4 to ODDITY: Gen. Mattis & Gen. Kelly Eye Lindsey Graham & Huma Abedin at McCain Funeral

6 Sep 4
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"A gaging experience to listen to the left today. Politicians seem not to possess a s…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 4 to Kamala Harris, Democrats move to shut down contentious Kavanaugh hearing

3 Sep 4
Reply by Pat J

"Barbara, I hand it to the President for bringing his kids closer, smart to recognize…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 3 to ODDITY: Gen. Mattis & Gen. Kelly Eye Lindsey Graham & Huma Abedin at McCain Funeral

6 Sep 4

"My, that was telling! "

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 3 to ODDITY: Gen. Mattis & Gen. Kelly Eye Lindsey Graham & Huma Abedin at McCain Funeral

6 Sep 4

"Hope the investigation bares proof for it would be yet another nail driven into FB p…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 20 to Ben Carson’s HUD Launches Serious Investigation of Facebook

2 Aug 25
Reply by John5319

"I always liked the movie where Will Smith [I think it was him, I am terrible at reme…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 17 to Omarosa: Skull & Bones Asset Activated to Harm POTUS?

1 Aug 17

"Abe Lincoln - "A nation divided against itself cannot stand". Her peoples divided ag…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 8 to QAnon: Killing The Mockingbird

1 Aug 8

"U.S. gov't has millions upon millions + of active security clearances awarded and th…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Aug 4 to ROBERT MUELLER: UNMASKED by Congressman Louie Gohmert

3 Aug 4

"Sometime I can't help but entertain the thought that some of our elected may have be…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 29 to ROBERT MUELLER: UNMASKED by Congressman Louie Gohmert

3 Aug 4

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service