Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Jaspergoat, The fact that the American peoples have truly been abused by all this re…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied 1 hour ago to FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony....

3 1 hour ago
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Do recognize that we have no concrete proof of this -- behind closed doors. Only way…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied 1 hour ago to FBI: Lisa Page Dimes Out Top FBI Officials During Classified House Testimony....

3 1 hour ago

"I read about this. While I do believe personally that the powerful have their assass…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied on Friday to WITNESS: ATF And DEA Agents Killed Seth Rich

1 on Friday

"Seems to me that the way the O administration setup the CFPB it also allowed for Tru…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 10 to The War Is Over: Mulvaney No Longer Has This Headache At The CFPB

3 Jul 11
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"I appreciate the support for Stringer. It's a hard pill to swallow watching the stat…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 7 to They are coming after Jim Jordon

4 Jul 7

"I support Jim Jordan period. No surprise they have pulled this out of their politica…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 6 to They are coming after Jim Jordon

4 Jul 7

"Good common sense ruling from SCOTUS."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 27 to More winning - Supreme Court rules against mandatory union fees in Janus v. AFSCME

5 Jun 27
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I am amused that the HERE goes to a webpage that displays briefly then the whatevers…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 13 to Watching QAnon

3 Jun 15
Reply by AZ Team 4

"If the bill they send to our President has ALL the points he requested politically i…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 13 to House GOP reaches deal to vote on immigrant legalization bills

2 Jun 13

"John,  For sure they will land with more $$'s and power and security for their caree…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 8 to Paul Ryan scrambles to calm GOP insurrection over immigration

3 Jun 8

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service