Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (487)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"What you wrote Van is very true. We all need to wear our freedoms loving self on our…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 19 to "We The People" Strong

3 Oct 19
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"They are!!!!!!"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 17 to "We The People" Strong

3 Oct 19

"Eric Holder today paraphrasing Michelle O's statement 'when they go low we go high,…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 10 to We Must Learn from the Kavanaugh Circus: Trumpism Is the Only Way Forward

7 Oct 10

"Won't be a bit surprised that trouble for Murkowski is brewing. Palin said we are co…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 8 to Alaska’s Murkowski faces conflicting pressures at home in Kavanaugh debate

4 Oct 8

"Lisa M., A strange bird for sure. The demographics are a changing in Alaska. The que…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 8 to Alaska’s Murkowski faces conflicting pressures at home in Kavanaugh debate

4 Oct 8

"LOL! However do agree demon-rats are not fit for offices."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 6 to Cloture to advance the Supreme Court confirmation vote

3 Oct 6

"I am confident the Judge will be confirmed. Expect more violence alson  with temper…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 5 to Cloture to advance the Supreme Court confirmation vote

3 Oct 6

"Good reply Pat J. I wonder at this point if the "pleaser" Flake who ends up pleasing…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 4 to Wait, WHAT? Why did Dr. Ford correct her own letter during her testimony? Closure Filed

2 Oct 4

"Well Lindsey's Plan B should have the demon-rats shaking in their shoes.  They went…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 2 to Lindsey Graham: Trump should renominate Kavanaugh if Senate fails to confirm him

8 Oct 3
Reply by Mike White

"Marilyn, I am no expert around men. But I do recognize good manly traits and as well…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 29 to John McCain lives on in Jeff Flake

27 Sep 30
Reply by Marilyn Byerly

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service