Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,126)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe I understand what you are saying Walter. But just because it was not the v…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 10 to We Must Learn from the Kavanaugh Circus: Trumpism Is the Only Way Forward

7 Oct 10
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"This article underscores the above comments that democrats have been called to more…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 10 to We Must Learn from the Kavanaugh Circus: Trumpism Is the Only Way Forward

7 Oct 10

"I have an idea for a new law not that we need more laws. Hold the House and Senate a…"

Jaspersgoat replied Oct 6 to Cloture to advance the Supreme Court confirmation vote

3 Oct 6

"Yes it's hard to be a republican when Flake epitomizes republicans. Sure, it looked…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 28 to John McCain lives on in Jeff Flake

27 Sep 30
Reply by Marilyn Byerly

""You want power. I hope you never get it."  This confirmation process shows the way…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 27 to A Sham, A Disgrace

8 Sep 29
Reply by John5319

"Oh, crap, Jacqueline. IT'S A JOKE! "

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 27 to A Deep Stater Set to Resign

18 Sep 28

"You convinced me.  I'm voting for Sinema or maybe not at all.  I see no point in kee…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 24 to A Deep Stater Set to Resign

18 Sep 28

"AFA brought up the issue of Kavanaugh's mother's connection to Ford's family.  Snope…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 23 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Right on, Eric. Rs sit on their butts except for a precious few.  Ds get out in the…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 20 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"That's right Joanne. That has come out now.  I too like truth but speculation is not…"

Jaspersgoat replied Sep 20 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service