Pat J's Discussions (1,764)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I just read an article that this budget deal stops funding for PBS and NPR.  Big who…"

Pat J replied Feb 13 to Secure and Succeed Act of 2018 - Being Debated in Senate Now

5 Feb 14
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"I was suspicious of this when I heard both parties were on board. We can't trust any…"

Pat J replied Feb 13 to Secure and Succeed Act of 2018 - Being Debated in Senate Now

5 Feb 14
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Good report, Itasca.  Two things I know: 1. K.C. Clark is a very good sheriff and al…"

Pat J replied Feb 13 to Sheriff Mack calls on Steve Montenegro to “Quit Lying”

25 Feb 14
Reply by Itasca Small

"Any candidate who lies to get the job will lie while in the job. Every candidate CQ…"

Pat J replied Feb 12 to Sheriff Mack calls on Steve Montenegro to “Quit Lying”

25 Feb 14
Reply by Itasca Small

"Off the point, but Trump is right on McCain. He is responsible for the death of 134…"

Pat J replied Feb 11 to Why FISA-gate Is Scarier Than Watergate

7 Feb 12
Reply by Eric Barnes

"This is worth a read on Shumer and has a great photo: Senator Chuck Schumer Providin…"

Pat J replied Jan 23 to Senate breaks Dem filibuster, clearing way to end government shutdown

5 Jan 23
Reply by Pat J

"I've been hoping same, Mike. But it's been a wasted year at the DOJ.  Time ticks on.…"

Pat J replied Jan 5 to Freedom Caucus Republicans Call For Jeff Sessions To Resign

9 Jan 5
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"What a difference a couple of years and a change in presidents makes. Just shoot me…"

Pat J replied Jan 5 to Freedom Caucus Republicans Call For Jeff Sessions To Resign

9 Jan 5

"As I recall it, a handful did vote for Ryan but most didn't.  I was POed that Matt S…"

9 Jan 5

"You might be right, Claire. If so, that was very bad but the fact is we keep looking…"

Pat J replied Dec 28, 2017 to Arizona GOP lawmaker calls for Mueller recusal: 'His witch hunt must end'

12 Dec 28, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service