Pat J's Discussions (1,888)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate Walter that you are right for the most part. What you miss is the scope…"

Pat J replied Oct 10 to We Must Learn from the Kavanaugh Circus: Trumpism Is the Only Way Forward

7 Oct 10
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"We must remember how she got to be a senator in 2008.  For those who forgot, she ran…"

Pat J replied Oct 8 to Alaska’s Murkowski faces conflicting pressures at home in Kavanaugh debate

4 Oct 8

"I think we are all sick of the dysfunctional drama on the part of the dems. How can…"

Pat J replied Oct 4 to Wait, WHAT? Why did Dr. Ford correct her own letter during her testimony? Closure Filed

2 Oct 4

"I found a link to this video in the comments section on the first link and it's craz…"

Pat J replied Oct 2 to Lindsey Graham: Trump should renominate Kavanaugh if Senate fails to confirm him

8 Oct 3
Reply by Mike White

"Did you see that protester screaming at Flake in the elevator?  Did she influence hi…"

Pat J replied Sep 28 to John McCain lives on in Jeff Flake

27 Sep 30
Reply by Marilyn Byerly

"Well I am confused.  You, Clair, are the one who says never vote for the lesser of t…"

Pat J replied Sep 24 to A Deep Stater Set to Resign

18 Sep 28

"I hear from some on this site that we should never vote for the lesser of two evils.…"

Pat J replied Sep 21 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Just saw this on Fox Biz: from Senate Judiciary: On Monday, staff interviewed Judge…"

Pat J replied Sep 20 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Would these idiot republicans dare vote Kavanagh down?  I heard this morning on oan…"

Pat J replied Sep 20 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Flake like McCain never votes for the good of the people but for his own self satisf…"

Pat J replied Sep 19 to Grassley: Dr. Ford Has Not Yet Accepted Invitation to Testify Monday — ‘Do They Want to Have the Hearing or Not?’

5 Sep 20
Reply by Russell Sias

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service