Jan Fielder-Smith's Discussions (309)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I so rarely weigh in on these elections outside my own district.  It does seem that…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied on Monday to Sheriff Mack calls on Steve Montenegro to “Quit Lying”

25 on Wednesday
Reply by Itasca Small

"Oh, dear.  In the old days when this was put in place, it was the goal to bring brig…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Sep 12, 2017 to AMERICA UNDERMINES ITS NATIONAL SECURITY BY EDUCATING ITS ADVERSARIES

2 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

"Oh, I do so love to see civil tangles on different issues.  Mr. Wilborn, sir, I do b…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied May 28, 2017 to FCC Votes to End Net Neutrality and Restore a Free Market Internet

13 May 29, 2017
Reply by Jack Wilborn

"I know this is going to sound like criticism and I really don't mean it that way bec…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Sep 19, 2015 to Rep Matt Salmon Votes to Defund Planned Parenthood

10 Sep 19, 2015
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"Consider this link:  The Federalist Blog http://www.federalistblog.us/2008/11/natura…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Aug 23, 2015 to Birthright Citizenship is NOT the Law and Never Has Been

63 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Loporto

"Oh, dear, Gayla.  Is it constructive to be rude?  I simply stated the facts as I kno…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Aug 22, 2015 to Birthright Citizenship is NOT the Law and Never Has Been

63 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Loporto

"This is a most wonderful explanation and surely Ms. Joanne is very knowledgeable.  I…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Aug 21, 2015 to Birthright Citizenship is NOT the Law and Never Has Been

63 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Loporto

"Oh, that is an interesting question.  I don't believe we had a Constitution when Geo…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Aug 21, 2015 to Birthright Citizenship is NOT the Law and Never Has Been

63 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Loporto

"We are governed by a two party system.  Leaving the party of your choice, or should…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Jun 24, 2015 to Senate Hands a Victory to Obama on Trade Pact

11 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Barbara

"This is a true 'tell it like it is' article calling establishment Republicans like M…"

Jan Fielder-Smith replied Sep 25, 2013 to Cruz Leads the Reaganite Rebellion

1 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Jan Fielder-Smith

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service