Ernest Mc Collum's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"We need another caravan to DC this fall"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jul 11 to The War Is Over: Mulvaney No Longer Has This Headache At The CFPB

3 Jul 11
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"It all fits"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jun 27 to VIDEO: "The Plan to Save The World"

4 Jun 27
Reply by John W Stanis

"This is our fault we let Bush 41 get away with signing UN Agenda 21 a commie manifes…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jun 25 to What 39 High-Ranking FBI Agents Knew

3 Jun 25
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"the oath says i will to the best of my ability so that gives them an out."

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jun 2 to Lock ‘Em Up: New Bill Would Put Sanctuary City Politicians in Jail

23 Jun 4
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"THEY CHANGED IT TO READ TO THE BEST OF THEIR ABILITY THEY FOUND WIGGLE ROOM THE BERL…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jun 1 to Lock ‘Em Up: New Bill Would Put Sanctuary City Politicians in Jail

23 Jun 4

"Entering this country should be a felony up to two years in prison and anyone giving…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied May 30 to Lock ‘Em Up: New Bill Would Put Sanctuary City Politicians in Jail

23 Jun 4

"Nancy was right there crumbs a single person making $60,000  a year 22% fed. SSI 15%…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Feb 14 to "CRUMBS" BILL

1 Feb 14
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"I do not understand why we are paying for this wall every illegal from all over the…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Feb 13 to Secure and Succeed Act of 2018 - Being Debated in Senate Now

5 Feb 14
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"We have all heard about this it looks like there may be justice after all."

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jan 8 to Global Elite taken to GITMO by US Special Forces – Full Disclosure Implications

8 Jan 11
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"They should be charged with treason everyone elected prior to 2010 are guilty of tre…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Dec 5, 2016 to GOP House Leaders Betray Voters on Obamacare: Pass Repeal and Replace Bill

6 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service