Ernest Mc Collum's Discussions (308)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Nancy was right there crumbs a single person making $60,000  a year 22% fed. SSI 15%…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied on Wednesday to "CRUMBS" BILL

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"I do not understand why we are paying for this wall every illegal from all over the…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied on Tuesday to Secure and Succeed Act of 2018 - Being Debated in Senate Now

5 on Thursday
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"We have all heard about this it looks like there may be justice after all."

Ernest Mc Collum replied Jan 8 to Global Elite taken to GITMO by US Special Forces – Full Disclosure Implications

8 Jan 11
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"They should be charged with treason everyone elected prior to 2010 are guilty of tre…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Dec 5, 2016 to GOP House Leaders Betray Voters on Obamacare: Pass Repeal and Replace Bill

6 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by John5319

"If anyone tells me that I'm nuts thinking that the republican party is full of Commi…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Sep 29, 2016 to Continuing Resolution HR5325

7 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by John5319

"Van Oh we agree on it is an issue we just have to be aware of what is possible. Dr C…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Nov 14, 2015 to Illegal deportations in US History

10 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by John5319

"If you deport every illegal the cost to the economy will be as bad as razing the min…"

Ernest Mc Collum replied Nov 13, 2015 to Illegal deportations in US History

10 Nov 15, 2015
Reply by John5319

"They decided on Islam the is apparent."

Ernest Mc Collum replied Sep 26, 2015 to Mitch McConnell's Record on Planned Parenthood

27 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Loporto

"if the choice is Mc Cain or Kirkpatrick who do you vote for. "

Ernest Mc Collum replied Sep 25, 2015 to Mitch McConnell's Record on Planned Parenthood

27 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Loporto

"Do you vote for them."

Ernest Mc Collum replied Sep 25, 2015 to Mitch McConnell's Record on Planned Parenthood

27 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Rebecca Loporto

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service