Clair VAN Steenwyk's Discussions (674)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes they do and have been trying to get voters all over the state to realize all ele…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Feb 12 to Sheriff Mack calls on Steve Montenegro to “Quit Lying”

25 Feb 14
Reply by Itasca Small

"I'd like to know how many of you actually live in CD 8 and if not did your Represent…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Feb 12 to Sheriff Mack calls on Steve Montenegro to “Quit Lying”

25 Feb 14
Reply by Itasca Small

"This is Old News for most in CD 8, however makes some happy to see, more effective o…"

25 Feb 14
Reply by Itasca Small

"Lovas voted no on that, however support PROP 123 which robbed AZ Land Trust and the…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Jan 20 to Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns ‘Devastating’ FISA Memo Set To ‘Expose’ Obama

3 Jan 20
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"FISA, NDAA, CISPA, all of these have great names but bottom line is they allow the F…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Jan 19 to Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns ‘Devastating’ FISA Memo Set To ‘Expose’ Obama

3 Jan 20

"That's a fact, he's being prepped for bigger office in GOP, wonder what it will be?"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Dec 28, 2017 to Arizona GOP lawmaker calls for Mueller recusal: 'His witch hunt must end'

12 Dec 28, 2017

"Many of us spoke at the Sen. Ed Committee hearings on Dr. Ward's Amendment to HB 218…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Dec 28, 2017 to Arizona GOP lawmaker calls for Mueller recusal: 'His witch hunt must end'

12 Dec 28, 2017

"My point is really simple, political theater against Mueller is futile as Pres. Trum…"

12 Dec 28, 2017

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Rep. Biggs also carried the Water for Gov.…"

12 Dec 28, 2017

"Thank You for the Information, as it’s nice to see someone noticed the facts of why…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Dec 12, 2017 to GOPe at work in Arizona Politics

16 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Pat J

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service