Clair VAN Steenwyk's Discussions (733)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"We're in the Middle of a Political War and have been now for decades, it's just no o…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Oct 1 to Rachel Mitchell's memo is damaging to Christine Blasey Ford's case against Brett Kavanaugh

3 Oct 1
Reply by AFA Team2

"I'm talking about the Proxy PC's who never have done anything but hand over their Pr…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 27 to A Deep Stater Set to Resign

18 Sep 28
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I'd like to see the GOP clean house of all elected office holders including PC's, th…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 27 to A Deep Stater Set to Resign

18 Sep 28

"Thank You."

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 25 to A Deep Stater Set to Resign

18 Sep 28

"Of course the goat is, after all the issue is not voting 4 Evil at all and now if we…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 24 to A Deep Stater Set to Resign

18 Sep 28

"I disagree with not being the time, President Trump has the Veto to hold off any rea…"

18 Sep 28

"President Trump should put someone in place before the New Senate is sworn in next J…"

18 Sep 28

"I've been watching Fox news and it now seems the tide has turned as all they talk ab…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 22 to Who is Christine Blasey Ford?

5 Sep 24

"The GOP Incumbents are concerned they might lose their Career of serving those who b…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Sep 22 to Who is Christine Blasey Ford?

5 Sep 24

"Yes they do and have been trying to get voters all over the state to realize all ele…"

Clair VAN Steenwyk replied Feb 12 to Sheriff Mack calls on Steve Montenegro to “Quit Lying”

25 Feb 14
Reply by Itasca Small

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service