Mike White's Discussions (499)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Another victory by the Trump Administration over the swamp dwellers.  Let there be m…"

Mike White replied Jul 10 to The War Is Over: Mulvaney No Longer Has This Headache At The CFPB

3 Jul 11
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"I hope Qanon, with its stated purpose of exposing the Deep State, is for real, but t…"

Mike White replied Jun 27 to Q's back...

2 Jun 27
Reply by marc

"I wish there were a definitive way to show many of these traitors as having ties to…"

Mike White replied Apr 23 to Police State Files: No Intel used to start Rogue FBI/DOJ Investigation of Trump

4 Apr 24
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Shouldn't be until he is 66-67 like everyone else not working for the government."

Mike White replied Mar 18 to Sessions fires McCabe before he can retire

7 Mar 18
Reply by Mike White

"Why in the heck would he be entitled to huge entitlement benefits as a so-called pub…"

Mike White replied Mar 16 to Sessions fires McCabe before he can retire

7 Mar 18
Reply by Mike White

"Just for fun, I cross-compared the Y/N votes from the Republicans on NPV in 2016 aga…"

Mike White replied Feb 13 to Sheriff Mack calls on Steve Montenegro to “Quit Lying”

25 Feb 14
Reply by Itasca Small

"It would be interesting to see what the correlation is between who the Republicans w…"

Mike White replied Feb 12 to Sheriff Mack calls on Steve Montenegro to “Quit Lying”

25 Feb 14
Reply by Itasca Small

"Do you know his name?  I'd like to look into him and his role a bit more out of curi…"

Mike White replied Feb 12 to Sheriff Mack calls on Steve Montenegro to “Quit Lying”

25 Feb 14
Reply by Itasca Small

"Who the heck is this CQ guy, anyway?  I heard he is a super-powerful consultant and…"

25 Feb 14
Reply by Itasca Small

"I think he is a lot more sympathetic to the cause of Schumer and the Dems than he wo…"

Mike White replied Jan 22 to Senate breaks Dem filibuster, clearing way to end government shutdown

5 Jan 23
Reply by Pat J

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service