John5319's Discussions (1,787)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"That does make some sense .... but I rather have a pit bull in this fight for our Fe…"

John5319 replied Oct 3 to Lindsey Graham: Trump should renominate Kavanaugh if Senate fails to confirm him

8 Oct 3
Reply by Mike White

"The Clinton crime family follows those words all to well .... and in the case LT Qua…"

John5319 replied Oct 3 to Lindsey Graham: Trump should renominate Kavanaugh if Senate fails to confirm him

8 Oct 3
Reply by Mike White

"Purify the swamp waters ... and the swamp creatures will die ... VOTE all Demoncrats…"

John5319 replied Sep 29 to John McCain lives on in Jeff Flake

27 Sep 30
Reply by Marilyn Byerly

"The "squeaky wheel get the grease" and especially when the media is on their side wi…"

27 Sep 30
Reply by Marilyn Byerly

"The lack of any backbone in the establishment Republican brand will not stand up for…"

27 Sep 30
Reply by Marilyn Byerly

"Senator Graham became our modern day Thomas Paine (author of Common Sense). - "Gover…"

John5319 replied Sep 29 to A Sham, A Disgrace

8 Sep 29
Reply by John5319

"... VOTE  ... VOTE  ... VOTE ... is the only answer that makes "common sense" for Am…"

8 Sep 29
Reply by John5319

"I knew watching her opening with a pledge to tell the truth ... and that she needed…"

8 Sep 29
Reply by John5319

"Just a few things to remember ... Obama told us "we are five days away from fundamen…"

John5319 replied Sep 23 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"The "minds of mush" rely on their Facebook page more than most of us know. It is the…"

John5319 replied Aug 25 to Ben Carson’s HUD Launches Serious Investigation of Facebook

2 Aug 25
Reply by John5319

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service