john powelson's Discussions (267)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"You are correct and there are no guarantees that we can get them appointed at all. I…"

john powelson replied 10 hours ago to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

23 3 hours ago
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Yes but with control of the AZGOP we can guarantee a fair election of State Committe…"

john powelson replied 18 hours ago to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

23 3 hours ago

"In Arizona we are only about 150 to 200 Precinct Committee men and women behind the…"

john powelson replied 19 hours ago to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

23 3 hours ago

"Communist use the language of double speak. Liberty to them is slavery for us. Progr…"

john powelson replied yesterday to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

23 3 hours ago

"The main thing we have to do is to crack down on the RINO's in the party and never l…"

john powelson replied yesterday to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

23 3 hours ago

"I am not so sure any of the alphabet soup agencies are "uncorrupted". I had a friend…"

john powelson replied Aug 18 to Why was N[o] S[uch] A[gency] Created?

1 Aug 18
Reply by john powelson

"I hate to be the one to break it to you but the "Federal Reserve" in no more federal…"

john powelson replied Jul 28 to Dick Bove: Trump poised to take control of the Federal Reserve

3 Jul 28
Reply by john powelson

"This I believe, link to IMG below, is something Mr. Riggs was using in his campaign…"

john powelson replied Jun 15 to Caution: RINO Crossing!!

10 Jun 18
Reply by Marianne Ferrari

"This is the danger in so many Republicans resigning at the same election, they have…"

john powelson replied Jun 8 to Paul Ryan scrambles to calm GOP insurrection over immigration

3 Jun 8

"It is not just a tradition it is an essential part of taking office we just need to…"

john powelson replied Jun 4 to Lock ‘Em Up: New Bill Would Put Sanctuary City Politicians in Jail

23 Jun 4

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service