john powelson's Discussions (278)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is about time to take these guys on through legal challenges to the "agre…"

john powelson replied Oct 30 to Social Media runs our lives

1 Oct 30
Reply by john powelson

"I wonder where Senator Flake and family will move after what he has done. Maybe NY o…"

john powelson replied Oct 3 to Lindsey Graham: Trump should renominate Kavanaugh if Senate fails to confirm him

8 Oct 3
Reply by Mike White

"I admit my error. You are correct Walter. That is what is causing so much trouble. T…"

john powelson replied Sep 28 to John McCain lives on in Jeff Flake

27 Sep 30
Reply by Marilyn Byerly

"I hope and pray when the second revolution comes as a result of catering to liars an…"

john powelson replied Sep 28 to John McCain lives on in Jeff Flake

27 Sep 30
Reply by Marilyn Byerly

"I am sorry I was vague about that. Sort of thought that was my point. That we need t…"

john powelson replied Sep 22 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"I agree with you Pat. We have to put the best foot forward even if toes are missing…"

john powelson replied Sep 22 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"You are correct and there are no guarantees that we can get them appointed at all. I…"

john powelson replied Sep 21 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Yes but with control of the AZGOP we can guarantee a fair election of State Committe…"

john powelson replied Sep 21 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"In Arizona we are only about 150 to 200 Precinct Committee men and women behind the…"

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Communist use the language of double speak. Liberty to them is slavery for us. Progr…"

john powelson replied Sep 20 to From Resistance to Obstruction to Hostage Taking

30 Sep 23
Reply by Eric Barnes

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service