Today’s Amnesty Treachery - Top Amnesty Staffer Added to House Leadership Team

Speaker John Boehner just hired one of the prime amnesty-pushing political gurus in the country.  As Erick Erikson reports in Red State this morning, Boehner hired John McCain’s former Chief of Staff, the same Rebecca Tallent who helped McCain and Ted Kennedy push their original amnesty plan under the Bush Administration.

“Boehner will wait until 2014, after qualifying for all the serious challenges to incumbents is over. … .The threat of primary challenges well passed, they’ll get their amnesty deal done. … .If conservatives do not find credible, quality challengers ASAP, we’ll see amnesty steam roll through once the threat of the primaries is passed.”

Make no mistake, the Republican establishment in Washington and on Wall Street is planning to help Democrats and Obama pass amnesty.  They don’t want you to know about this until after the House primaries are over, so squish House Members can vote with impunity to pass amnesty.

If we are to have a chance at stopping this, we must elect anti-amnesty, pro-U.S. sovereignty Republican House primary candidates nationwide in this spring’s elections, to re-instill fear of the voters in those House members who would throw us under the bus next year.   

This is why I am running in Georgia’s 12th Congressional District race against an establishment favorite primary challenger – the precise type of new member who would be a rubber stamp for the GOP amnesty crowd once in office.

You may know my credentials on this issue.  If not, please click on the following links and you will find the research papers and articles I have authored on the southern border for multiple House Members and U.S. Freedom Foundation.

My biggest challenge in winning this race is the same facing all of our TRUE CONSERVATIVE, anti-amnesty candidates nationwide – money.  The establishment pours millions into the races for their candidates, while we must rely on grass-roots support of patriots like you.

And a deadline for that support is fast approaching – December 31.   That is the date we are required to report our funds to the Federal Election Commission, and the amount we show will determine momentum in this race as we head to our early voting kickoff date of April 29 here in Georgia.   We will not raise as much as our establishment opponent, but we don’t have to because we’re not spending on expensive consultants and heavy staffing.   But we must raise enough to run our well-planned media program this spring that we know will bring us the victory in this race.

Read more, including related links, at rally.org

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

the progressive republican plan is to pass it after the primaries...so even if their loyal amnesty candidates don't win re-election...they can flood the USA with illegals.  READ the book EXTORTION and you will understand why.

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2018   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service