J.R. Arizona's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"All I see is innuendo in the tweets. Where are the facts? McCain was the worst. Glad…"

J.R. Arizona replied Jan 23 to Look what is on Twitter - K Ward

32 Jan 29
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"There is also a bill HB2012 that will limit proxies by statute. See my prior post ab…"

J.R. Arizona replied Jan 21, 2018 to End Proxy Abuse

14 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"WATCH THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2twTtiv4LTo Monsters walk among us and w…"

J.R. Arizona replied Nov 16, 2017 to Part 1: PURGING CONSERVATIVE SCs and PCs IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT

30 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marianne Ferrari

"Independent registrations are up because the Dems have swung far-left and are seen a…"

J.R. Arizona replied Nov 16, 2017 to Part 1: PURGING CONSERVATIVE SCs and PCs IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT

30 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marianne Ferrari

"This is what we are responsible for... who can name names and provide evidence on wh…"

J.R. Arizona replied Jun 20, 2017 to What's Going Wrong with AZGOP? Part 1: Armageddon Over Conservative Motions at ExComm

28 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"Three things we need to do: 1) Lawyer up for anything that rises to the level of ill…"

J.R. Arizona replied Jun 19, 2017 to What's Going Wrong with AZGOP? Part 1: Armageddon Over Conservative Motions at ExComm

28 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"You can help stop ballot stuffing by being a poll worker: http://recorder.maricopa.g…"

J.R. Arizona replied Jul 27, 2016 to MEETING AT GOP HEADQUARTERS IN PHOENIX

13 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service