Jaspersgoat's Discussions (1,207)

Discussions Replied To (299) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting theory, Patricia.  We've heard the chatter for three years that Trump sh…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 22 to Email thread: Pence and Ryan, 2016

7 Mar 23
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Pat, I heard that too about 2-3 years ago.  Didn't think much of it at the time and…"

Jaspersgoat replied Mar 19 to Republican Party of Arizona Hires Mike Shaw as Political Director

6 Mar 19
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Patricia, not sure you understand the concept of free markets.  It has nothing to do…"

Jaspersgoat replied Feb 6 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"On the issue of the tea party, I bet most of us were tea party members back in 2009-…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 30 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14

"Patricia, I don't see any mention of your name on Pat J's post.  Please don't jump t…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 29 to The Day Hell Froze Over in Arizona

57 Jan 29
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"It's tradition to have the Chairman's Dinner the night before because SCs for outlyi…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 29 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14

"I make a habit of not falling in love with anyone running for anything.  It has a wa…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 28 to The Day Hell Froze Over in Arizona

57 Jan 29
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"Very nice summary of the day, AFA.  There are many details that would have just bogg…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 26 to The Day Hell Froze Over in Arizona

57 Jan 29
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"Well, thank you, Jan.  You seem to be the only one here who knows how the voting is…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 23 to Look what is on Twitter - K Ward

32 Jan 29

"No need to call me Mr.  Jasper is fine.  I read that but he couldn't seem to keep th…"

Jaspersgoat replied Jan 23 to Look what is on Twitter - K Ward

32 Jan 29

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service