Rose Sperry's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"PatJ, thanks for nailing the "still liberal " Krauthammer. Perhaps we should perform…"

Rose Sperry replied Oct 23, 2017 to How deep is the war within the Republican Party

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"No arguement here on the multiple challengers.  It's important that we wait and see…"

Rose Sperry replied Aug 6, 2017 to "FIGHTIN' WORDS"

19 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Bruce, You get a thumbs up from me on your reply."

Rose Sperry replied Aug 6, 2017 to "FIGHTIN' WORDS"

19 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"Foks, let’s keep in mind that Snow Flake is but a dot on the LD6 map.... Sylvia, in…"

Rose Sperry replied Jul 31, 2017 to Navajo County GOP Chairman Steven Slaton's E-mail Exchange With Sen. Sylvia Allen

11 Aug 1, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"You got that right. Paralee was in attendance but didn't sit at the front table. Ins…"

Rose Sperry replied Jul 6, 2017 to Open Letter to: Matthew Kenney, AZ GOP Executive Director, from Gabby Saucedo Mercer, AZ GOP Secretary

82 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Gabby, Donors, my my why does that not surprise us. But to come clean about it is a…"

Rose Sperry replied Jul 5, 2017 to Open Letter to: Matthew Kenney, AZ GOP Executive Director, from Gabby Saucedo Mercer, AZ GOP Secretary

82 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Jim Ehl, You're so right about the bylaws. As CD4 Member at Large, I can tell you as…"

Rose Sperry replied Jun 26, 2017 to 175+ DAYS AND COUNTING -- JONATHAN LINES IN PERPETUAL BREACH OF AZGOP BYLAWS

27 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Connie Uribe

"CORRECTION!  RHODES IS THE CHAIRMAN OF GRAHAM COUNTY THAT DIDN'T LET KIEHNE PLACE HI…"

Rose Sperry replied May 11, 2017 to Slaton Again Calls for AZGOP to Audit Their Books

11 May 11, 2017
Reply by John5319

"This is the same Chairman that wouldn't let Gary Kiehne place his campaign literatur…"

Rose Sperry replied May 10, 2017 to Slaton Again Calls for AZGOP to Audit Their Books

11 May 11, 2017
Reply by John5319

"I have been searching for words to express my discontent on one of the Congressional…"

Rose Sperry replied Sep 18, 2016 to Ten Hours, Seven Days a Week

19 Sep 18, 2016
Reply by Rose Sperry

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service