Arizona Freedom Alliance's Discussions (6,609)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"Posted in Briefs on Saturday, Jan 19, should answer the hot button question of why D…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jan 19 to New wind blowing in AZGOP race, Part I

48 Jan 20
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"We will go into voting in the next edition of this series but for now, let me say th…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jan 17 to New wind blowing in AZGOP race, Part I

48 Jan 20

"If county or state bylaws say that Roberts Rules rule, then no proxies.  If those by…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jan 16 to 2019 Maricopa County Republican Committee Statutory Meeting Election Results

12 Jan 17

"Just as a reminder about an article we posted two years ago after the Democrat Manda…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jan 14 to 2019 Maricopa County Republican Committee Statutory Meeting Election Results

12 Jan 17

"Kudos to the Chairmen in LDs 4, 16, 20, 24 and 29 for getting their PCs to show up t…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jan 14 to 2019 Maricopa County Republican Committee Statutory Meeting Election Results

12 Jan 17

"Just an addendum to our original post of the 17 point list, one of our team also ale…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jan 4 to Who will Chair the AZGOP for two years? PCs, take note!

11 Jan 15

"As requested, here is the ONEgop© Position Paper.  Please note: this is a copywrited…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jan 4 to Who will Chair the AZGOP for two years? PCs, take note!

11 Jan 15

"Yes.  I will ask the author if they can be posted here."

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jan 3 to Who will Chair the AZGOP for two years? PCs, take note!

11 Jan 15

"Bingo, Joanne.  That is why we put [...] indicating we skipped to more important lan…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jun 24, 2018 to Here Are the 41 Republicans Who Voted Against Securing the U.S. Border

12 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by john powelson

"Excellent post, John.  We need younger people.  We need to educate the millennials a…"

Arizona Freedom Alliance replied Jun 11, 2018 to Steve King Sounds Alarm: Estb. Is Stampeding GOP Towards Amnesty Cliff

22 Jun 12, 2018

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service