Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"We must fight tooth and nail to return to our meetings being at a site we can all at…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied May 10 to Heard around the virtual convention text flurry - results

7 May 10
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Glad to learn about John Stevens. Thank Patricia!"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jan 23 to What we know, what we predict - State AZGOP Meeting 4/25/20

17 Jan 24
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Today is a red letter day for the Arizona Republican Party.  We have Dr. Kelli Ward…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Feb 14, 2019 to Republican Party of Arizona Names Leslie White as New Executive Director

8 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Yes Shirley she is one and the same.. I am very happy that Leslie White was selected…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Feb 14, 2019 to Republican Party of Arizona Names Leslie White as New Executive Director

8 Feb 16, 2019
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Sounds good."

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Feb 14, 2019 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14, 2019

"Let's do it! Love your spirit."

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jan 30, 2019 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14, 2019

"Agree!"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jan 30, 2019 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14, 2019

"Thanks"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jan 29, 2019 to Look what is on Twitter - K Ward

32 Jan 29, 2019

"Great ideas Shirley.  I hear from many people, including elected officials, that we…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jan 29, 2019 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14, 2019

"Excuse my use of the offending word please. I regret I used it."

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jan 28, 2019 to Look what is on Twitter - K Ward

32 Jan 29, 2019

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service