Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02's Discussions (222)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Please vote for Dr. Kelli Ward this time around.  Draining the swamp means voting fo…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Mar 27, 2018 to Soros' hands in the Republican Party

12 Mar 28, 2018
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"I urge all to sign up with the Arizona Citizens Defense League.  They send out legis…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Mar 20, 2018 to RINO Alert: "Republican" AZ House Speaker Exposes Himself as RINO?

4 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Very good discussions tonight. A leader is a rare person which makes sense because t…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Oct 26, 2017 to Manager or Leader? Activist or Influencer?

6 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"By the way, the link supplied to further read about the story on Mohave County does…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Oct 21, 2017 to How deep is the war within the Republican Party

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"Sue Donahue wasn't at our last meeting so perhaps she didn't know the reason the byl…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Oct 21, 2017 to How deep is the war within the Republican Party

38 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Tom Morrissey

"I used the link. Any info you can give me about what to do please."

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Aug 28, 2017 to The Task Isn't Over - Lines Recall Update

13 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Connie Uribe

"Really appreciate your work on this issue.  Stunning when we realize the impact to A…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Aug 28, 2017 to The Task Isn't Over - Lines Recall Update

13 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Connie Uribe

"I no longer receive the MCRC Briefs. Do you know how I can sign up for this again pl…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jul 10, 2017 to Exposing the 'real' Matthew Kenney.

20 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Be careful. Your wisdom is showing Gabby by not being enraged.  "Class Act" comes to…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jul 8, 2017 to Open Letter to: Matthew Kenney, AZ GOP Executive Director, from Gabby Saucedo Mercer, AZ GOP Secretary

82 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"Gabby: I am very disappointed that you are not able to do your job.  We have to get…"

Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02 replied Jul 5, 2017 to Open Letter to: Matthew Kenney, AZ GOP Executive Director, from Gabby Saucedo Mercer, AZ GOP Secretary

82 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click to find your Senators or U.S.Congressmen

Click to find your members and Bills of the Arizona Legislature

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service