Myrna Lieberman's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Rose for your support ! "

Myrna Lieberman replied Mar 23, 2018 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"The clubs exist for the personal aggrandizement of its leaders. It has no real effec…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Mar 23, 2018 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"John, is the arrowhead club affiliated with the Federation? Is this Yavapai or Maric…"

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"What they have done goes against Republican orthodoxy . Thank you Jasper for your st…"

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Thank you for adding it to my comment It is this word that makes our country great a…"

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Absolutely.. they spend much of their energy trying to extinguish Conservatives inst…"

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Jay, we have  a large swamp here in Prescott and it is growing.   Thank you for your…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Mar 22, 2018 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"I understand that the President of the Federation is well aware of what is going on…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Mar 22, 2018 to Yavapai County Republican Women hold a Kangaroo Court

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Hi Marianne, they go against Republican Orthodoxy, respect and value different opini…"

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

"Hi Walter, The first thing said to me ( paraphrasing) was that I was a strong Conser…"

31 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service