Myrna Lieberman's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Arizona is purple and yes, can easily flip to a blue state.  Prescott Mayoral and Ci…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Nov 16, 2017 to Part 1: PURGING CONSERVATIVE SCs and PCs IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT

30 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marianne Ferrari

"The movement to change this in the Arizona is no longer active."

Myrna Lieberman replied Nov 16, 2017 to Part 1: PURGING CONSERVATIVE SCs and PCs IS DISENFRANCHISEMENT

30 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Marianne Ferrari

" I agree . I hear the excuse oh, they cannot come to the meeting it is too far away.…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Aug 10, 2017 to Ferrari Exposed: Anti-Conservative Activist Trying to Take over the State Party! GO MARIANNE!!

29 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Angie Anderson

"I don't know of any Republican politicians who would support this effort.  They have…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Aug 9, 2017 to Ferrari Exposed: Anti-Conservative Activist Trying to Take over the State Party! GO MARIANNE!!

29 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Angie Anderson

"It has been an honor and pleasure to become acquainted over several months with Mari…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Aug 9, 2017 to Ferrari Exposed: Anti-Conservative Activist Trying to Take over the State Party! GO MARIANNE!!

29 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Angie Anderson

"Carl Grande is similar to John Acosta of CNN. Both are ignorant . We may have member…"

29 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Angie Anderson

"AZ GOP is corrupt and it needs cleaning "

Myrna Lieberman replied Jul 11, 2017 to NO LONGER HYPOTHETICAL—A SPECIAL MEETING TO REMOVE CHAIRMAN JONATHAN LINES IS SET

20 Jul 14, 2017
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

" Why didn't they have the meeting in Jerome , AZ ? They could have thrown the Conser…"

Myrna Lieberman replied Jun 22, 2017 to MY TAKE ON THE FLAGSTAFF EXCOM MEETING

5 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Jaspersgoat

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service