Karen Gevaert's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Barbarian count me in to donate to the "CAUSE.""

Karen Gevaert replied Dec 1, 2015 to "Anyone But John McCain" Resolutions

13 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"This is just sickening, how much more can we take! !  Time to remove Paul Ryan and a…"

Karen Gevaert replied Dec 1, 2015 to Cold Anger Report: Speaker Paul Ryan EXPANDING Taxpayer Bailout For ObamaCare Insurance Providers….

6 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"I will wear a button--John McCain call me a "wacko bird""

Karen Gevaert replied Dec 1, 2015 to "Anyone But John McCain" Resolutions

13 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Bruce M Piepho

"It seems that the so-called representatives, that includes Matt Salmon who is part o…"

Karen Gevaert replied Oct 22, 2015 to ‘Supermajority’ of House Freedom Caucus to back Paul Ryan’s speaker bid

10 Oct 22, 2015
Reply by Larry Grafanakis

"To bad the AZ GOP have become cowards.   This Graham should had been recalled when h…"

Karen Gevaert replied Sep 3, 2015 to The Children are in Charge of the Playpen

18 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"Barbara--I share your "frustration" it's to bad we have to "scream," "shout," "kick.…"

Karen Gevaert replied Jun 16, 2015 to Good News/Bad News on TAA/TPA/TISA/TPP

16 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"The real "thanks" go to Karen Winfield, and for Pat Wood, who developed the petition…"

Karen Gevaert replied Jun 12, 2015 to Salmon urges conservatives to back Obama trade deal

21 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"We delivered the petitions (125 of them) to Matt Salmon's office in Gilbert.  Pat Wo…"

Karen Gevaert replied Jun 11, 2015 to Salmon urges conservatives to back Obama trade deal

21 Jun 12, 2015

"According to Senator Jeff Sessions, "Congress should not even consider FAST-TRACKING…"

Karen Gevaert replied Jun 9, 2015 to Salmon urges conservatives to back Obama trade deal

21 Jun 12, 2015

"Matt Salmon states, "Assurance of our nation's security, must be our principal forei…"

Karen Gevaert replied Jun 8, 2015 to Salmon: Talking to Cuba now won't free its people

2 Jun 8, 2015

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service