Karen Gevaert's Discussions (246)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"After "Get A Life Rally"  and reading AZGOP Executive Committee Meeting where "Motio…"

Karen Gevaert replied May 7, 2015 to Outlandish Quote of the Day- Turn your BS Meter up!

11 May 7, 2015
Reply by John5319

"I sent a successful e-mail to Frosty Briefs regarding Recall PC-POLL.  I will let yo…"

Karen Gevaert replied Apr 21, 2015 to AZGOP threatens to have PCs arrested! True or not True?

13 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Karen Gevaert

"Yes, I sent an e-mail to Frosty, but I don't know if it went through???   I would be…"

Karen Gevaert replied Apr 21, 2015 to AZGOP threatens to have PCs arrested! True or not True?

13 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Karen Gevaert

"I like the recall idea--like to take a  poll from all the PCs.  Maybe MCRC Briefs wi…"

13 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Karen Gevaert

"I see a "resolution" in the making--"OPEN THE DANG DOOR.""

Karen Gevaert replied Apr 14, 2015 to Robert Graham Responds on Twitter

3 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Karen Gevaert

"Thank you AJ, but I have a feeling that Chairman Graham will not fulfill his obligat…"

Karen Gevaert replied Feb 11, 2015 to Will Chairman Graham Move to Close the Primary?

6 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"What is your opinion on Paul Gosar, could he take on "McShame?""

Karen Gevaert replied Jan 29, 2015 to Tea Party lawmakers may take on McCain

6 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by Ben F

"My apologies, AFA,  you were right, our "so-called-repub. leadership," has sold us o…"

Karen Gevaert replied Dec 10, 2014 to The Truth - From Redstate

5 Dec 10, 2014

"I HOPE YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!"

Karen Gevaert replied Dec 1, 2014 to The Truth - From Redstate

5 Dec 10, 2014

"I sent this "Link" to senator Andy Biggs, in hopes that he does allow HCR2027 to com…"

Karen Gevaert replied Mar 18, 2014 to Rick Perry shaken up by Obama’s disturbing threat to governors in meeting

6 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Ron Harders

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service