Mike White's Discussions (619)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"The efforts by Itasca Small and Joe Neglia, among a few well-prepared others, were v…"

Mike White replied Jan 30, 2018 to MY PERSPECTIVE: THE DAY WE BEGAN TO TAKE-BACK OUR PARTY! + PROXIES!

63 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Itasca Small

"As does HB 2029, but I don't think that one comes up for discussion any time soon, u…"

Mike White replied Jan 30, 2018 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"I'm surprised the liberal Arizona Republic hasn't heard of or reported on the shenan…"

Mike White replied Jan 30, 2018 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"Nice try."

Mike White replied Jan 29, 2018 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"Many thanks to Bob Thorp, who along with Brenda Barton, do(es) a nice job of represe…"

Mike White replied Jan 29, 2018 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"I just now saw 2029 as a bill and not a resolution, too.  Not really sure if that is…"

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"I think it is HR2029 and HB2012.  The former is just a resolution; the latter is an…"

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"I am hoping the AZ House bill (HR 2029) to limit proxies passes and will reduce the…"

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"They probably truly believe their cause is just and that end justifies their means."

Mike White replied Jan 28, 2018 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"The AZ GOP Mandatory Meeting on January 27 in Phoenix started in an upbeat manner, w…"

Mike White replied Jan 28, 2018 to Put Another AZGOP Meeting in the Can - NEW information

21 Jan 30, 2018
Reply by Mike White

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service