john powelson's Discussions (316)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Pence is not Trump never was. He has been with the Globalist right along. Look at hi…"

john powelson replied Mar 23 to Email thread: Pence and Ryan, 2016

7 Mar 23
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"I agree with you on this. It would be truly an equal representation for each precinc…"

john powelson replied Feb 7 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14
Reply by Nan M Nicoll PC Mohave Mesa 02

"Shirley; Yes the numbers are down for pretty much all the tea party organizations. I…"

john powelson replied Jan 30 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14

"Nan, It is being resurrected and I hope it will succeed and may exceed the old tea p…"

john powelson replied Jan 29 to Now that the conservatives are in charge of the asylum...

42 Feb 14

"I only wish it was true Marilyn. The people that were behind McCain and Flake are st…"

john powelson replied Jan 27 to The Day Hell Froze Over in Arizona

57 Jan 29
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"Good job Joe. Glad you were there to handle the situation."

john powelson replied Jan 27 to The Day Hell Froze Over in Arizona

57 Jan 29
Reply by BRAD A HEWARD

"Yahoo! God Speed!!!!!"

john powelson replied Jan 24 to Special Announcement - Bob Branch joins Shamley Executive Team

6 Jan 25
Reply by Nancy Jenkins

"This is the "planned" result of legalizing drugs starting with pot. We will see the…"

john powelson replied Dec 8, 2018 to GOP should study Colorado's change in tint, from purple to blue

3 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by John5319

"This just hi-lights what I have said for years. Which is that McCain and his crew ar…"

john powelson replied Nov 12, 2018 to House Republicans forgot to act like Republicans, so they lost

16 Jan 11
Reply by jfreden

"I hope you are all geared up. The next Revolution is close at hand. Between the Anti…"

john powelson replied Sep 9, 2018 to The Truth: why 26 Republicans are not running for re-election

15 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Pat J

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service