John5319's Discussions (2,076)

Discussions Replied To (107) Replies Latest Activity

"For the New World Order to win is to allow the swamp creatures to arise over the sov…"

John5319 replied Apr 27 to No courage - the unspoken phobia

7 Apr 27
Reply by Glenn Helm

"America is the patient ... that governors are KILLING ... by us not working generati…"

John5319 replied Apr 24 to CHALLENGING THE NARRATIVE, RECLAIMING OUR FUTURE

2 Apr 24
Reply by John5319

"I always thought the Plague was a bacterial infection carried by Fleas, which came o…"

John5319 replied Apr 16 to Something is happening in the world

10 Apr 21
Reply by Glenn Helm

"Is "safe side thinking" now and acceptable excuse to single us sovereign individuals…"

John5319 replied Apr 15 to Something is happening in the world

10 Apr 21
Reply by Glenn Helm

"This virus attack on the world was instigated by the Communist in China as a way to…"

John5319 replied Apr 15 to Something is happening in the world

10 Apr 21
Reply by Glenn Helm

"Information is dangerous to those who want to enslave you ... I posted this article…"

John5319 replied Mar 26 to All things in darkness come to light – eventually, Part 1

2 Mar 26
Reply by John5319

"The data being thrown about is that this is so deadly, but it's not. More seniors ar…"

John5319 replied Mar 12 to We've been thinking... a dangerous endeavor

7 Mar 15
Reply by Glenn Helm

"Also remember the she favored the expansion of the Medicaid roles in Arizona, then c…"

John5319 replied Feb 6 to Romney sucks as a Republican and...

9 Feb 7
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Top Romney advisor worked for the Board of Directors of Burisma at the same time as …"

John5319 replied Feb 6 to Romney sucks as a Republican and...

9 Feb 7
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Our Bill of Rights is being bastardized at every turn by these vermin who call out T…"

John5319 replied Jan 23 to WE THE PEOPLE - Commentary by: Lyle J. Rapacki, Ph.D.

8 Jan 27
Reply by marc

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for 

**BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2020   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service