Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (704)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"Randy, Thanks for your tenacity (and all others as well). It appears at times to me…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Feb 22 to We're in election time

10 Feb 23
Reply by Jay clagg

"Thanks Randy. Our thoughts and actions should be the slogan "Never again on our watc…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jan 2 to Our past elections

4 Jan 3
Reply by Randy Miller

"Seems to me that a strict compliance bar is good news."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 15, 2018 to Arizona Supreme Court upholds lower-court ruling on ‘strict compliance’

1 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Randy, Thanks to all of you for doing this. I swear I do not understand why our Atty…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 12, 2018 to Letter to Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch.

5 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Peggy McClain

"I just sent a composed email to azfreedomalliance2@hushmail.com and it was returned …"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 7, 2018 to Ballot-harvesting, not just for California anymore...

11 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I am not hopeful that all the irregularities in Maricopa County will be addressed no…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 4, 2018 to Eyewitnesses: Election Day Briefings, Part I

2 Dec 4, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"One thing for sure the left is hell bent on the taking of America. I fear that. Woul…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Dec 1, 2018 to OFFICIAL: California ‘Stole’ 7 GOP Seats After Election Due to ‘Ballot Harvesting’

8 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Jack Wilborn

"Randy, I can sign a copy and forward to you by use of email. All I need is an email…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 22, 2018 to Citizen's Petition to AG regarding the elections

5 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Randy Miller

"Thank you Randy and to all who are involved. While I do not reside in Maricopa Count…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 21, 2018 to Citizen's Petition to AG regarding the elections

5 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Randy Miller

"CAIR most likely now has an office in all 50 states. During the O administration muc…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Nov 20, 2018 to Terror-linked CAIR reports at least 57 Muslims elected to local, state, and national positions

3 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Myrna Lieberman

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service