Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (998)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"Moody needs a model predictor that takes in account the suicide track of hate filled…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 19 to 2020 Presidential Election Model - What does this say about re-electing Trump?

1 Oct 19
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Van, Yes agree the $$'s play the larger role. From what I have seen the Dem-rats hav…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 3 to Sen. Martha McSally may get another Republican primary challenger

12 Oct 4
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"Thus far I'm sticking with Daniel McCarthy. I feel there are a lot of RINO's in AZ a…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 3 to Sen. Martha McSally may get another Republican primary challenger

12 Oct 4

"I agree with Van's statement that we need more R;s, hopefully good constitutional co…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Oct 2 to Aaron Flannery: Patriot! What about Arpaio?

19 Oct 7
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Mike, I fear that you are right, some low hanging fruit may find themselves being sa…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 24 to Another Reason McSally should not be elected

17 Sep 25
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

"Eric, I have always side. and so have others, don't hold your breath, gee we would h…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 21 to Another Reason McSally should not be elected

17 Sep 25
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

"Yes time to primary McSally. Demand Daniel. McCarthy is NOT a polished politician I…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 20 to Another Reason McSally should not be elected

17 Sep 25
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

"It never ceases to amaze me how the dems think "how stupid people are"."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 20 to Arizona voters who don't sign early ballots will get a second chance under settlement

4 Sep 23

"As I understand Daniel M. is self financing his campaign. I signed his petition thro…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 8 to Demand McCarthy

23 Sep 23
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

"Jaspergoat, I humbly and  with respect given disagree that our Chair "step away"  du…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Sep 7 to Demand McCarthy

23 Sep 23
Reply by Mike Bertocchi

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service