Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (870)

Discussions Replied To (165) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes they do Barbara like a swarm of flies stuck to fly paper."

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 8, 2018 to Former Gov Brewer Endorses Candidate for Senate

11 May 9, 2018
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Brewer does exhibit tangled thinking. She showed up at the Trump rally in PV. Opport…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 8, 2018 to Former Gov Brewer Endorses Candidate for Senate

11 May 9, 2018

"I agree with your sentiments. "

11 May 9, 2018

"It is troubling that Jan Brewer made this choice. It falls into the "schizophrenic a…"

11 May 9, 2018

"The bias that AZGOP and other RINO/CINO's hold against Dr Ward was so glaring that m…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied May 8, 2018 to Arizona is in Big Trouble - Chew on this

14 May 8, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Would have enjoyed being a fly on the wall for that had to be a spirited convention…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 22, 2018 to Start your Sunday with some good news

3 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Joe Neglia

"Apt label to lay on  Sinema "deceptive". I feel confident that those who are members…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 18, 2018 to Deceptive Sinema

5 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Vicki Bendau

"Once you know, no secret, the CA billionaire is behind a thing -- then that is all I…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 18, 2018 to Steyer’s Arizona Renewables Campaign Gets $0 In Local Support

4 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Angie, Happy you are praying. Just in case I recently ask Dr Gorka if he would ask P…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 12, 2018 to Arizona is in Big Trouble - Chew on this

14 May 8, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"SamFox good question. I have been researching today what the burr attached to the bu…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 12, 2018 to Women Forced Out Of McSally Grand Opening, Shope Shocks

8 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service