Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (974)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"True the Dems never give up! We must keep vigentalent watching the AZ legislature on…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 5, 2018 to When good news is really GREAT news!

47 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Jaspersgoat

"No Adam the manufactured crisis is no accident.  "

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 3, 2018 to AZSOS Settles Lawsuit - Applicants must prove citizenship to receive a ballot

4 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"Timely settlement.  I like the proactive aspect. Imagine gov't being proactive. Imag…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 3, 2018 to AZSOS Settles Lawsuit - Applicants must prove citizenship to receive a ballot

4 Jul 3, 2018

"He was on Fox today. I think his message might resonate with many  like him that jus…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jul 2, 2018 to #WalkAway Movement Gains Momentum as People Leave the Democrat Party in Droves

3 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by Ernest Mc Collum

"Merrianne, I will certainly help with a donation. My monthly $$s are not great. I sp…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 28, 2018 to WE DARE CALL IT A CONSPIRACY

19 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Clair VAN Steenwyk

"Merrianne, I just sent you a friend request on Facebook. I just did a cursory look s…"

19 Jun 30, 2018

"What you say if only a small portion would hold water LD25 voters "should be very co…"

19 Jun 30, 2018

"I listened to Gaynor and I would agree with Pat J. when she said "He has no platform…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 27, 2018 to Steve Gaynor Stiffs Signature Gathering Company

9 Jul 27, 2018

"I wanted to add to my reply. First $5.oo means  a heck of a lot to me. Not only with…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 25, 2018 to What's $5 Worth to YOU?

13 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

"I donated and I am aware of the benefit in $$'s that my donation translates to."

Patricia Gillenwater replied Jun 24, 2018 to What's $5 Worth to YOU?

13 Jun 25, 2018
Reply by Walter Myers

RSS

THOUGHTS

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click for **BLOW YOUR MIND READING LIST**  

New Books added for you.

The best in books to make every conservative start thinking in new ways about America and the world being controlled by the Obama Administrations AND Republicans and Democrats.  Some surprises are in store for those who look!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO PRAY, KEEP ON PRAYING. HE HAS HEARD OUR CRY AND HE IS ANSWERING.

##########################

© 2019   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service