Patricia Gillenwater's Discussions (1,443)

Discussions Replied To (290) Replies Latest Activity

"Would have enjoyed being a fly on the wall for that had to be a spirited convention…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 22, 2018 to Start your Sunday with some good news

3 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Joe Neglia

"Apt label to lay on  Sinema "deceptive". I feel confident that those who are members…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 18, 2018 to Deceptive Sinema

5 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Vicki Bendau

"Once you know, no secret, the CA billionaire is behind a thing -- then that is all I…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 18, 2018 to Steyer’s Arizona Renewables Campaign Gets $0 In Local Support

4 Apr 19, 2018
Reply by Eric Barnes

"Angie, Happy you are praying. Just in case I recently ask Dr Gorka if he would ask P…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 12, 2018 to Arizona is in Big Trouble - Chew on this

14 May 8, 2018
Reply by Patricia Gillenwater

"SamFox good question. I have been researching today what the burr attached to the bu…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 12, 2018 to Women Forced Out Of McSally Grand Opening, Shope Shocks

8 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"I'm relatively new to all of the going ons with AZGOP. So thank you to those who are…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 12, 2018 to Arizona is in Big Trouble - Chew on this

14 May 8, 2018

"As is said "You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink" so no surpri…"

14 May 8, 2018

"Agree Myrna."

14 May 8, 2018

"I am a big supporter of Dr Kelli Ward. Was true in 2016 and more enthusiastic for he…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 10, 2018 to Women Forced Out Of McSally Grand Opening, Shope Shocks

8 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Arizona Freedom Alliance

"The polling numbers thrown out like penny candy on a parade day is being used as a p…"

Patricia Gillenwater replied Apr 8, 2018 to Even GOP Loss Of Congress In 2018 Won't Doom Trump's Chances In 2020

3 Apr 8, 2018

RSS

THOUGHTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

POSTING POLICY:

NOTE:  Blog posts cannot be blasted to the membership.  Post in Opinions if you want your post to be blasted out.

Post on the correct tab that matches your topic.

Keep it brief and to the point.

Use the proper spelling and punctuation.

Please include the link to your source for the information you post.

Do not attack your fellow conservatives.

If you wouldn't say it to your mother, think twice before saying it here.

Follow these rules!

Suppose the earth and its inhabitants exist in order to identify just what causes mankind continually to suffer so many troublesome problems and afflictions.

GOD, PLEASE BLESS AMERICA!  AMERICA, PLEASE BLESS GOD.

© 2022   Created by Arizona Freedom Alliance.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service